Chapter 3

Chapter title- Class B

----------------

Narumi swung open the classroom door. She was Gobsmacked at the sight.

There where kids flying, doodling in air, walking on walls, and doing other strange things.

She has never seen anything like this.

Narumi hushed the class and they immediately turned silent.

"Class, This is Misaki Suzuki, she is a new student and will be joining this class." He smiled cheerfully but the class remained silent.

"And as for your partner.." He eagerly scanned the room and raised his eyebrow "I guess your partner will be Natsume Hyuuga," he put on an innocent smile.

She felt her nerve snap, "WHAT!? THAT-" but she kept the rest to herself.

"Now Misaki-chan, find an empty seat," he announced.

She walked to the back where she sat beside a boy with a manga comic book on his face. It was apparently the only seat available.

She heard whispers round the class and all eyes where glaring at her and Narumi took his leave.

She turned round to the boy who removed the manga book revealing his crimson red eyes. She shot up. It was Natsume!

"IT'S YOU! YOU PERVERTED-" she sunk in her seat disappointed. Why him!?

"Hey you! What is your alice? You know you can't enroll to this school without an Alice!" A girl with curly hair poshly stated flicking her dark hair.

She was right, i cant enroll to this school without an alice. I'm not sure of my alice.

I may not even have one.

"I'm not sure of my alice. I may not even have one." A boy with messy dirty blonde hair repeated. He was reading her mind!?

"How can you not have an Alice!?" She suddenly felt her feet leave the ground and she hovered in mid air as a boy- Moshigue- raised her.

"She probably used a dirty trick to enroll here!" Sumire, the girl with curly hair said.

"No I didn't!" Misaki Panicked.

"She probably doesnt even have an alice!" Sumire continued.

"I do! Narumi said so! So I have one! Don't think your so special and you can treat me however you want because you all have Alice's!" She finally said , feeling angered by Sumire's words.

"You!" Moshigue raised her higher, "put her down!" A girl with two caramel pigtails yelled. She felt her body drop and hit the floor. She wriggled to her seat rubbing her head.

"Oi flat. Don't believe everything that Narumi says." Natsume said placing his feet onto the desk.

"YOU PERVERT DONT CALL ME FLAT! IDIOT!" She waved her hands frantically. She felt herself be raised off the ground again, she started squirming again.

"Don't call Natsume like that!" Moshigue yelled fiercely. What was Natsume, A royal king!?

"Put her down." Natsume commanded coldly, she fell to the ground again, but this time it was more painful.

"Are you okay!?" The girl with pigtails rushed over and Misaki nodded, "my name is Mikan, I've only been here a week, and don't mind them they are horrible at times!" She comforted her.

Natsume looked at her "if you want to be accepted, then you must at least go through the northern forest to pass the test," he said expecting her to back down.

"Fine!" Misaki said confidently.

He glanced at her surprised, but didn't answer anything.

Mikan ran over with her best friend by her side, "we'll go with you! It's too dangerous!" Misaki shook her head "no it's my assignment! I need to prove myself!" She walked off.

Natsume's P.O.V

---------------------

Is she really going by herself? It'll be impossible, especially without an alice! Will she be okay? Wait, why am I worrying! She's just an idiotic girl who's unfortunately my partner!

She better reveal her alice sooner or then. I cant have a non alice girl be my partner!

"Natsume, are you okay? Your spacing out."

"I'm fine. But if that girl doesn't show her alice. Then I'll have to force it out of her!" He snapped.

--------------------------