Chapter 7

Chapter title- Angel Possession (^.^)

-------------------

"Ruka where's Natsume?" Misaki glanced at the empty seat next to her.

Ruka pulled a worried face.

"He's probably with Persona," he sighed.

She cocked her head, "persona?"

"Persona is a man who sends Natsume on missions, Natsume cannot disobey Persona because he is keeping Natsume's sister captured, and one wrong mistake from Natsume could mean his sister would get hurt, personally I hate him." Ruka stiffened and looked away.

"I probably hate him as well. You can never like a man like him,"

Sumire walked up to her, flicking her hair back.

"What are you doing, talking to Ruka-chan!" She eyed Misaki from the corner of her eyes.

Misaki annoyed from her constant complaining she twirled her fingers but instead a water raised above Sumire. Misaki stammered she just froze holding her fingers in the air, as the small cloud of water hovered above Sumire.

She slowly placed her hand down and the cloud of water dropped on Sumire. She gasped as Sumire gave her an angry glare.

"I didn't do it! It was by accident!" Misaki explained.

"Yeah right!" She glared daggers and She sashayed with rage to her seat and slumped down disgusted by her wet clothes.

Misaki sighed and walked out of the classroom.

She looked round, and noticed a man with spiky hair and a white mask on his face, next to him was Natsume.

Was that Persona?

Persona suddenly noticed her, and she stepped back as he walked towards her leaving Natsume who looked as confused as her.

He grabbed her by the chin and slightly raised her off the ground.

"Ow! Let me go!" She squirmed, but she realised she isn't going anywhere and stopped moving. He smirked.

"So you're the girl with the amazing Alice's?" His smirk grew bigger.

"Alice's? I only have one alice!" She said. Even though she knew she had also the kitty alice.

But she won't give in so easily.

He releases her and she drops to the ground, "Natsume let's go! I have another mission for you!" He spoke coldly but harshly. She watched Natsume walk towards persona.

She could see a hint of pain in his eyes as he barely walked.

"He ain't going anywhere!" She stepped in front of Natsume, surprising him.

"Misaki.." Natsume kneeled down.

She felt herself soften. He had never called her by her first name. She shook her head to focus on the current situation.

"You have no right to interfere, young girl!" He snapped.

"Well, you have no right to use him! He's in pain and he's exhausted!" She answered back.

He grabbed her by the arm and raised her off the ground making her shriek in pain. "Watch who your talking!"

She felt a sudden strange sensation run down her spine.

He thrust her backwards and she felt someone catch her.

It was Natsume. Misaki stood on her feet, she was loosing her temper.

"You don't throw people around!" Suddenly a gush of wind hit Persona knocking him to the ground and delicate sparkling feathers surrounded Misaki.

"You!" He stammered. The delicate white feathers disappeared and Persona got up. Misaki was taken aback by what just happened.

"It can't be," Persona muttered.

"Misaki! Natsume!" It was Narumi sensei.

Persona walked away and Narumi bent down kissing her forhead, but before she could fight back, everything had turned pitch black.

---- time skip ------

"Eeaahh!" Misaki woke up, the memory returning within seconds, she was on a couch.

"Misaki," Narumi bent down.

"Is Natsume okay?" She asked. And he nodded she suddenly heard a meow. It was Luna.

"LUNA!" She squeezed Luna.

"Misaki, you have.. a second alice." He finally said.

"Eh!?" She was surprised releasing Luna.

"Yesterday you created a weird atmosphere, controlling the wind, and using feathers to create a barrier of protection I believe it's shockingly a Angel Posession. But I can't be sure myself." He gave a smile.

"Eh!? Angel possession!?" She gasped. She felt another strange sensation and felt something grow on her back with a small pinning pain.

"MISAKI!?" Narumi gasped. Misaki glanced back to see, huge white pair of wings on her back.

"AAAAH!" Misaki shreaked trying to get it off but it was like stuck to her back.

"Misaki, calm down. You don't have full control of your alice. It's very powerful so it's hard to control.

She tried to relax, and felt her wings fold making more space round her.

"How do I control it?" Misaki asked as Luna curled onto her lap.

"I cannot tell you, but usually you need to focus and concentrate as well as learn more about it. Nobody has ever had Angel possession for over 300 years!" He explained.

She sighed but at the same time was shocked.

She wanted the huge wings to disappear.

She reached her wing and touched it. It was covered in white feathers making it delicate.

Soon the wings slowly vanished.

"Don't worry about it too much. And by the way if you want to check on Natsume, he's in the schools hospital." She nodded and stood up, with Luna walking beside.

--------------------