Chapter 9

Chapter title- kidnapped

-------------------

Mikans P.O.V

I rushed from behind the table with Sumire behind me as soon as Reo left the infirmary.

I couldn't see the men in black anywhere. The ones that took Natsume and Misaki.

Suddenly the black limo started it's engine.

We ran, the teachers trying to prevent us from passing the gate. But we dodged them.

I'm not giving up that easily!

"Mikan! Wait! We won't catch up to that easily we need something to catch up to it but maybe not on foot!" Sumire panted.

I searched for the black limo. It was gone amongst the cars! We're doomed!

"We lost it!" I panicked.

"Wait," she suddenly went on all four legs as a pair or whiskers appeared on her face. She sniffed the floor in circles jumping on boxes and tables. To be honest it looked.. Weird?

"It went that way!" She pointed her hand in a direction still in a cat position.

I followed her as she leaped guiding me.

I suddenly heard a car stop with a shriek.. It was the same black limo... Two men came out, but before we could run they grabbed us.

"Let me go! EEEK! SUMIRE!" Suddenly everything went black.

Normal P.O.V

Misaki opened her eyes to feel someone's breath. It was Natsume. She jumped back due to the close impact. He was asleep.

"Ow Mikan! Watch out for my hands!" Misaki looked round to see Mikan gnawing on the rope that tied Sumires hand.

Everyone's hands and legs where tied. "Mikan!? Sumire!? What are you two doing here?" Misaki asked and Mikan turned round.

"You're awake! Misaki-chan!"

"Shhh!" Misaki yelled yet whispered. The doors slightly opened and they fell to the ground pretending to sleep. A man with a large gun and dressed in black walked in.

Reo was soon to come in.

"Ah. The black cat." He moved Natsume's face with his foot, Sumire had an angry expression, "the one who burned down his own home town. How pitiful."

Misaki clenched her fists and he finally left with a smirk.

Natsume opened his eyes. He looked weak.

"Natsume is awake." Misaki said.

"So what's your plan, Mikan-chan?" I asked looking at Mikan and Sumire.

"Umm.." Sumire stammered.

"Don't tell me you just came here without a plan," Mikan smiled innocently and Misaki sighed.

"Natsume can you burn this rope?" Natsume looked down. She was about to say forget it but Natsume released a flame, burning his rope and then Misaki's.

Misaki hurried towards Mikan and Sumire untying their hands.

Natsume glanced at Mikan, "Polka dot, your earwarmers." He stated.

Her face brightened up "oh yeah! Hotaru gave me these to communicate with her."

"Baka." He replied, she heard Hotarus voice.

And then Narumis.

"Kids listen, Natsume burn the ropes. Stay there and we will be there soon-" suddenly Reo snatched the ear muffs from her, "I should've none this was a communicator," he smirked as Narumi shouted his name.