5 | harry

My head hanging low, books in hand, I walk into school dreading everything. I didn't want to have to talk to anyone. It was one of those days you wished you could just sit in your room and sulk. all day.

There is one thing that made me want to come to school today.

Harry.

I'd enjoyed his company. I genuinely did. I liked him as a teacher, I loved his class, the subject of his class, and most importantly...I liked him. And since I promised myself I wouldn't tell anyone, I could finally admit it. To myself.

Even if it was just a fantasy, and nothing really ever happens, I was just realizing that I had to accept it or else I'd go after some other guy and put half of myself into the relationship. Because I liked someone else.

But, it was just a pipe dream. I thought about him, I liked him, I looked at him (a lot), but nothing more. He's just a teacher, and I'm just his student.

I sat down at my usual seat in the back of the class and opened my books. I skimmed the room for a few seconds before class began and met eyes with Harry.

Of course.

He waved me over, and I got up to meet his needs. He quietly says, "May I see you after class, please?"

"Yeah, yeah. of course." I smile, then turn around to return to my seat.

Through the class I wondered what he'd needed me for. The drawn out, or so it seemed, lesson finally came to an end. I picked up my things and practically ran to his desk.

He acknowledges me, gets up, and closes the door. I follow him with my eyes. He sits back down at his desk and gestures me to take a seat in front of it. I sit and patiently wait for a few seconds.

"Look, you have 3 tardies in my class so far. That means detention. But, there is a few things you could do to avoid detention."

"Oh," I mutter.

"Look, it's alright, okay? You have two options. Well, actually three. One, you can be content with your detention and move on. Two, you can do a reading project on a short novel I give you. Three, you could stay after school Tuesday and Thursdays and help clean up around my room. Stack papers, dust cabinets, that sort of thing. It'd be for two weeks. Whatever sounds okay with your schedule."

I look around the room and scrunch up my nose. "I'll stay after school I guess."

"That's what I had presumed. See you tomorrow then?"

"Sure. Bye." I walk up and leave the classroom.

I can't help but feel excited that I get to spend more time with him. But then again, I don't really enjoy cleaning. Wow. That's what it's come to. I'd rather clean with a teacher i have a crush on, than do a mere reading assignment for extra credit. Dang.

I've got it bad.

-

yeeee

short chapter, but important nonetheless.

you know the drill. no rude comments, this is a family show.
orrr is iittt
it is!! of course it is!

peace out home skillet

-