9 | reassurance

Mild Cussing in this Chapter and some in the chapters after this one

As I marched into Harry's classroom at 7 in the morning, I slammed the door shut and started charging at him. This was my one chance. My one test. I didn't hesitate and kissed him, holding my hands on his neck. As I expected, he kissed back.

He gave a delightful groan and pulled away saying, "Wow. What did I do to deserve that?"

"Just wanted to see if you were serious about this." I assured him.

"What? Why would I not be serious. You're the first girl I've ever even thought about being serious about." He said sincerely, twinkles in his emerald green eyes.

I felt bad. I shouldn't have doubted him so soon and been so quick to judge. I could see it in the way he looked at me, he truly hoped for this to work. And quite frankly, so did I.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't hav—-sorry."

"Hey, no more apologies. You don't owe me one. I just want to get to know you better." He puts his hands on mine and rises from his chair.

I kiss him quickly again and then smile. I walk out the door and wave behind me like a dork. "Bye, Mr. Styles. I look forward to seeing you after school tomorrow."

I rush out into the hallway and bump into a black haired, tall, fit girl my age with her arms crossed and a disgusted look on her face. I apologize, making me think of Harry, and walk away. As I leave she says, "Watch where you're going next time, dumb ass."

I stand amazed and stop in my tracks. I fight the urge to rush back to her and wipe that smug look off of her face, and walk away.

I brushed it off and got caught back up in my thoughts. I was worried about KJ and where she had been because she had been 'sick' for the past four days. I texted her a couple times but no reply. Even though I was worried about her, I was finally finding my way back to having a normal life and being happy. I had Harry and Eleanor was back in town. Her negativity wasn't needed in my life anymore.

Maybe I'm just better off without her.

-

this chapter's pretty trash
but so am i ......
gucci trash aye 🤪

this is a FaMiLy ShOw so no mean or derogatory comments !!!
orrr isss ittt
it is aye

-