6 | sweet creature

After school I scurry to go to Harry's classroom. He's seated at a desk, a pen in his mouth, and another student in the desk adjacent. He waves me over and I sit at his stool in the middle of the room he usually uses to give a lecture. I look around a few seconds and the student exits.

"Okay, sorry love, I was helping a student real quickly. Erm, you can start stacking papers over by my desk." He points to the direction of where he was talking about.
(A/N: ONE direction...ok sorry i'll stop)

"Okay. Will do, teach." I say, clicking my tongue and getting to work.

Minutes have gone by and I've nearly completed the stack. I start to walk over to Harry, who seems deep in thought. He was grading papers as I overlooked, and I thought maybe he needed a stress-reliever.

I hover over him and tap his shoulder which seemed to startle him.

"Geez-you-" he sighs. "You scared me."

"I see that."

"D'you need something?" he asks, looking back at his paper.

"You never let me hear that song, you know." I state, smiling at him as he turns his head back to me.

He smiles and immediately starts walking out the door saying, "Follow me." We go down the hallway and keep going straight until we reach the music room. He gets his key, unlocks the door, and walks in.

"Wow. I've never been in here before."

"Really?" He inquires.

"Yeah. I like to sing but it's more of a hobby. I'd rather not make my classmates' ears bleed."

"I'm sure you sing beautifully." He says kindly.

He then picks up the guitar toward the back of the room and takes a seat on the floor, as do I. He starts to play a lullaby sounding tune, strumming lightly and humming softly.

(He plays Sweet Creature)

He ends the song with biting his lip and locks eyes with me, as if asking for approval.

His voice is so angelic. His guitar-playing is impeccable. The song was absolutely perfectly written. I'd never heard anything more beautiful. It was like heaven in my ears. But how could I put that into words?

"That was-" I pause, searching for the words to say. "The best song I've ever heard. I-I dunno what to say."

He grins and there's a moment of silence. My words hung in the air and he starts to move closer toward me. I soon realize what's happening. It's happening so quickly that I don't have a chance to even think.

His lips press into mine and sparks fly. I can almost hear angels. For my first kiss, this was the best one a girl could ask for. He pulls closer to my body and grabs my neck, getting deeper into the kiss. After a few more seconds I pull away, sighing and letting out a half-laugh. His forehead rests on mine, his eyes still closed.

Holy crap. Did that just happen?!

-

i made u wait 6 chapters for that hehehe am i evil or what

this is a family show
*long pause for dramatic effect*
orrr is ittt
it is!! of course it is

maybe i should do another harry reference. i just use the same one every time lmbo. oh well. if it ain't broke don't fix it.

peace out m8ies

-