18 | babe

╔═══*

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

babe

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Harry took me home at around 9 PM to not raise suspicion of my parents. On the way there it was kind of silent, but in the darkness of the almost empty car, I smiled. I felt alive in his presence. We were getting closer each time we spent time together, I could almost feel the awkwardness fading.

Maybe by the next few weeks I could lay my head on his shoulder and not feel like I'm invading his space.

That's always been a big thing for me, not bothering people. It gives me anxiety, I just want people to think well of me and be satisfied with what I've done in their presence. But with Harry, it was almost like I broke down that barrier. I could be myself around him now.

"Can I play music?" I ask, reaching for the radio on switch.

"Sure, you can do whatever you want, babe." he said, smiling at me, then directing his focus back to the road.

He called me babe. Now I really felt comfortable. As much as I always thought I'd be weirded out by being 'someone's', it's quite comforting. It's like when no one else is there, you can run into their arms and they'll make sure you're okay. That's the best thing to know.

"Mi casa, esu casa." Harry says, thinking he's clever.

"You know that means my house is your house, right?"

"You get the jist." He says, throwing his hand out and curling it back up with a 'whatever' look on his face.

I laugh and turn on the bluetooth, setting up my phone to his car. I put on 'More than a Feeling' by Boston, and start strumming an invisible guitar, biting my lip with my eyes closed. This continues until I look up and see Harry looking at me funny, laughing at how stupid I looked. But like most good boyfriends, he started doing the same dumb thing along with me.

He drummed his fingers on the wheel and pursed his lips up to his nose. I glanced at his finger sequence and realized he knew the song well, he wasn't just improvising. I smiled to myself. What was I expecting, of course he likes Boston. He's just that perfect.

We jam out the whole song, acting like members of a rock and roll band of the 70s, and I change the song to 'Another Sad Love Song' by Khalid to settle us both down for the night. Not that I would sleep after this night that made me so happy I couldn't stop smiling.

He parks nearly 3 blocks away from my house and I ask why, but barely getting any words out, he grabs my face and kisses me passionately. I pull away with my brow furrowed, and then smile and kiss back. We keep kissing for the next few minutes and he starts to take my shirt off. I'm hesitant at first, but I let him. He takes off his after as well, revealing tattoos on his chest, arms, and stomach that I was unaware of.

I get more into the kiss, not thinking straight, and he leans over more, to were I'm lying down and he's on top of me. I kiss him one more time before gently pushing his chest so he would stop. I sigh and say, "We can't, you know that."

He sits back upright in his seat and sighs. "I know, I know. I wasn't planning on it, I just kind of, went crazy. You're just so beautiful, I couldn't stand not to kiss you any longer."

I smile at the thought of being irresistible for a moment longer, then resuming to put my shirt back on. He does the same and kisses me on the forehead before putting on his seatbelt. "I love you, Olivia."

I'd never once said these words to a male other than my father. But to my surprise it comes with complete and utter ease. "I love you too, Harry."

And I meant it.

BEEP!! BEEP!!

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock and rush downstairs once i slip my shoes on. I fix myself cereal and sit down at the kitchen table, poking at my cheerios and looking around at the same kitchen I've had for 7 years. I find it lonely when my dad is always working and my mom is doing hell knows what all day. That said, I usually find something to do to make a productive day.

I first receive a text from Harry before I rush up to the stairs to get my clothes on, so I pause and unlock my phone.

Harry😌💗:
good morning, princess. you deserve the world. if you need something to do on this lovely saturday, let me know and I can whip something up for us to do together. I love you more than life itself. You are all the nice words I can't think of. Have the best day ever :) see you soon xx

I stand amazed, never receiving a text quite like it. Especially from a boy. I guess I'll have to get used to it, but frankly, it's my pleasure to do so.

Liv💘:
I love you too. I can't make up as poetic a text, but hey, it's the thought that counts.

Harry😌💗:
that's what I love about you.

Liv💘:
I was gonna see what KJ was up to later, but we can def hang out tonight. Surprise me.

Harry😌💗:
you got it 😉❤️

Liv💘:
ttyl. bye ❤️

I grab my keys to the 'family' car and head out the door once I'm ready. I'm starting to feel more empowered and motivated to drive, so I decided to drive to KJ's myself and ask her to hang out.

I arrive, ring the doorbell, and am greeted with KJ's heart warming smile. "Hey, what're you doing here? Did you drive?"

I nod my head with a huge grin. "Can you believe it?! Anyways, I was wondering what you were doing?"

"Nothing. Wanna hang out? I'm bored out of my mind."

"I am here to your rescue."

We end up going to a local library and café to look around and shop for a bit. I'm roaming the aisles while KJ's in the bathroom, and I stumble into someone. I excuse myself and then look up to see Avery Hemings.

"God, you are really not good at directions. Maybe you should let me tutor you. Okay, first lesson. This is left, this is right." She said, pointing to the spaces beside her.

I stare at her with an annoyed face at how overdramatic she is. It's truly straight out of Mean Girls.

"What is your problem with me Avery? I didn't do anything, you just started to lash out at me randomly one day. I don't know what your deal is."

"Oh, don't act so innocent. You've been annoying me since the 3rd grade."

I look at her dumbfounded with a look that says 'I didn't even know who you were until two weeks ago'.

KJ approaches both of us from the distance, and Avery takes notice. She makes her way to the door and turns around to make one last remark.

"Say hi to Mr. Styles for me, too." She winks, flipping her hair and exiting the building.

-

ooooohhhh yeeettt it's getting hOt and StEaMy
not only in Harry's car but the tea is hot because of avery👀👀

remember: this is a family show keep it family friendly in the comments ppl
(or isss ittt??!!! it is, of course it is!!)

in the comments name the childhood movie you watched all the time!! mine was Horton Hears a Who, Never Say Never the Justin Bieber movie😂, Brave, Monsters Inc., etc,,,

byeeee:)))

-