chapter 1

"Samaria!"
Am so tired, I don't even need an alarm because my mom can do it better. I really want to sleep more but I have to open the door to avoid World War III in my house, specifically in my room.

"Get your lazy ass up and open the fucking door and get ready for school bitch, I don't want your teachers calling me"
I struggle to walk towards the door and open it for her,  it didn't take long for her to start yelling at me
"oh God Sam,  are you my daughter because you don't actually behave like me or Alicia,  you don't even look like me Sam. For God sake Samaria why do you always seclude your self from everyone  huh? "

Yeah,  it's my mom calling me a bitch,  well it's not like am not used to it. Am not her favorite daughter.
Sometimes life leaves us optionless because I have no choice but to stay with them and endure their crappy attitude. I pretend as if am not affected by what she just said and walk towards the window and open it for light to consume the darkness inside my room.
"mom,  what do you want?" I reply her playing with the curls of my hair as if my life depends on it.

My mom laughs out loud like I literally said the most funniest thing ever "Samaria,  how many times do I have to tell you not to call me mom "
Right now she's damn serious. I don't even know why I called her mom, I forgot.
But it's still not fair, my eyes are watering right now, I couldn't hold it anymore. Yeah right, she got to me this time and she's happy about it. "Am sorry mom"

She walks towards me and pat my shoulder, pretending to be emotional,  faking tears "you don't want people finding out that am your mother right honey?  You have to keep it a secret for mum okay"

I don't know why I can't control my tears, I cry for any little thing. I could remember my mom telling me that am a crying piece of shit because even when I was younger that I cry for every little thing and it's so damn hard to stop me from crying because am nothing but noise to her.  Yeah that's my story.

My mom doesn't even feel concerned about me looking miserable and crying,  I think it annoys her more.  She yanks my hair,  making me loose balance falling directly to the shelf connected to my bed,  hitting a glass photo frame of me, my mom and Alicia. The photo frame falls down, the glass shattering into pieces.
I tried saving the picture but it seems it doesn't want to be saved.
My mom picks up the broken picture frame and smirks at me.    "You see Sam, you have finally destroyed the only one thing connecting us together, you are all alone Samaria"  she drops the frame and walks out of my room.
I release a sigh of relief,  thanking my stars that she left but all of a sudden she comes back like she forgot something with a glare on her face   " Samaria, don't forget to get your sister's dress from Mrs Benny, remember her birthday is in two days. I don't want to see a frown on her face and keep ur profanities to yourself " with that she left my room.

I got up and lock my door because I don't want anyone barging into my room and lashing out at me. I got my hand mirror and look at my face,  realizing there's there's a little cut on my left cheek bone. Great,  she has finally succeeded in putting a scar on my flawless face. The cut doesn't look visible though,  it won't leave a scar.

I have like an hour to prepare for school,  I don't  want to be late to school because I will be walking to school today because Eva isn't coming to pick me up today. My school isn't that far from home, 15 minutes drive but since am walking,  it will take me  25 or 30 minutes to get to school.

I get dressed and carry my bag and slung it over my right shoulder and walk towards the kitchen for breakfast. I drop my bag on the chair and I walk to the fridge to get myself some orange juice. I just wish no one comes in to distract my meal

"So you gonna wear these to school maria" pointing her manicured finger nails at me.
Oh great,  that's my super star sister Alicia,  she's a senior in my school. She calls me Maria because she feels Samaria is too hard for her.

I close the fridge and look at my self  "Well,  I don't see anything wrong with what am wearing " I reply her and forcing my sandwich into my mouth. Well if your wondering what am putting on,  am putting on a black plain T-shirt and a blue faded jeans reaped at the kneel with my black vans to match.
Alicia looks at me with disgust " What ever makes you sleep at night Maria but don't talk to me at school okay,  you are a looser and I don't want a looser as a sister. Stay far away from me,  got it" with that she left.

" Bad day already " I mutter to myself.

Thanks  guys ,  please vote for me
Xoxo