chapter 5

Happy reading guys
Vote by tapping the Star 🌟
Thanks guys

"Happy birthday Ali" I say to my sister
"Happy birthday my princess " That's my mom brimming with happiness "Thanks mom but you just destroyed my beauty sleep mom" ungrateful bitch, my mom actually woke me up before my alarm did, so we could sing happy birthday song to Alicia. Am so angry right now, it isn't fair because my mom doesn't even remember my birthday, I don't think she knows.
"Common Sam, go get the cake from the kitchen now " I don't waste time, I run to the kitchen and I stopped on my track when I saw the beautiful cake having Alicia's picture on it. She's just so lucky.

I fell down on my knees and burst into tears, Yes am jealous, is it a crime to be jealous.

No Samaria, she is your sister. I quickly wipe my tears and carry the cake to Alicia beautiful room that is designed with her pictures and friends pictures, not a single picture of me. I drop the cake on her bed and turn to walk away but my mom stops me by dragging my arm " Not done yet" I look at her confused of what is happening right now then I realized Alicia is crying.

Oh God, what happened, I just left them for five minutes and something is up already.
"Why is Ali crying?" I ask my mom, she looks at me with a glare not answering me. I walk towards Alicia "what happened Ali" she just stared at me with hatred. My mom didn't answer me, she just glared at me. My instinct tells me something isn't right since they are both keeping me quiet so I decided to leave and prepare for school and for the meeting with my grand parents. I started towards the door, it didn't take long for my mom to yank my hair back ward, making me release a loud scream. Shit it was damn painful. "Where the hell do you think you are going to Samaria, am not done talking to you".

Alicia stands up, still crying, Alicia is the real cry baby here because she cries in and out for unreasonable things like not getting the latest channel bag, shoe, even hook up. When my dad got me my iPhone as my Christmas present, Alicia was totally blown out and started crying in front of my dad, telling him that I was a greedy bitch. Seeing that my dad didn't say anything, she cried to mom telling her she needs the phone, you know how my mom is, she tried sweet talking me into giving Alicia the phone because Alicia deserves it. She said if Alicia's happiness matters to me that I should give her the phone but it's still the same Alicia who had three phone's and I had known back then. My dad saw how desperate Alicia is to get the phone so he immediately transferred Money to my mom to get Alicia the phone.

Alicia hands me her phone, I didn't take it, I kept my gaze on her wondering what is her new plan "Take it Maria! " she shouts at me making take the phone "Look at the screen snitch".Snitch, really.

I look at the screen of the phone. Holy shit, Eva. It's a mirror picture of Eva wearing Alicia's birthday dress, looking so lively and happy. Why did she do this to me, I didn't know she was gonna snap a picture, I thought she just wanted to wear it. "Care to tell me why is Eva putting on my dress in that picture" If I said I wasn't scared right now, it's a lie. Right now am already crying and shaking because I can't even defend myself, tears rolling down my face "Alicia, Eva could have gotten it some where else " Am pleading with her with my teary eyes but she isn't affected a bit.

"So Sam, you actually gave your sister's birthday dress to your friend, how could you do that to your sister sam, how wicked of you Sam. In case you didn't know, that dress was specifically designed for Alicia so she could be the only one who owns it. You know she doesn't like sharing her things. Are you still gonna lie Sam? ".

she gnashes her teeth out of anger. I didn't know what to say but just cry because I know Alicia is not gonna let me get away with it. Wicked bitch.

We heard heels clicking from the stairs, the noise coming closer to Alicia's room. "Hi Alicia , happy birthday BFF "
it's Clare, Alicia's best friend, they are both alike just that she's blonde, probably fake because everything about her speaks money and fake. Oh she's into our geology teacher, I over heard Alicia telling my mom and laughing at Clare stupidity.

"Happy birthday love" with that she opened the door and rushes to hug Alicia but Alicia is just numb, she pulls out from the hug and looks at Alicia's dried teary face. I don't know why but she just glared at me, throwing daggers at me with her eyes. "What happened Licia, did this bitch do something to you" she points at me, patting Alicia's shoulders.
"Sam gave Eva my birthday dress and she wore it. She took a lot of pictures with the dress and she uploaded the pictures tagging the school page" she screams out of frustration "Now everyone is commenting about the dress Clare, how do you expect me to wear that dress for my party. It's totally gonna tarnish my image" she released a frustrated sigh.

I starts crying "Ali am so sorry, I would never deliberately hurt you sis, please believe me " she rushes over me with force and start dragging my hair, hitting me. I couldn't do anything but cry and wished I just die instead, Alicia realises that am not hitting her back so she raised my head facing her. She stares at my mom, like asking permission from her to kill me and my mom nods to her. She slapped me so hard on the face that I yelped out of pain.

I just can't believe Jess is my mom and Alicia is my sister, they hate me because I came at the wrong time because my mom always tells me that she tried aborting me but I refused to die. I was just a one night stand product, my dad was never married to her or had any relationship with her. Alicia was still a baby, probably a year and one month when she gave birth to me, she couldn't take care of two babies same time. She gave me to my aunt and when I was 3 years she took me back, having two little girls to look after. She decided to love one and hate one, how painful it's for me watching my mother pamper Alicia all the time even when Alicia was wrong, she'd still hit me and take side with Alicia all the time.

Everytime, she takes Alicia shopping with her and buy her anything she wants and never gets me anything but dumps Alicia's used and worn out clothes to me. That's all I get from the money my Dad's keep depositing in her account for my up keeping.

I just want to die, am tired of this miserable life .

I couldn't hold it in so I slapped Alicia back with full force making her stumble and fall on her bed. Great Samaria, your dead. My mom rushes towards me and slaps me again "How dare you little slut "

Alicia is still on the bed holding her face while Clare is patting her shoulder, whispering things to her. "What am I gonna do with you now sam" my mom stares at me with hatred enough to burn my head.
I couldn't cry again because am probably tired of crying so I just stare at my mom "Just kill me Jess, am fucking tired of you treating me like crap. I hate you mom, I wish I died during the abortion you tried having. Am happy dad chooses Cecily over you, Cecily is better than you, I would choose her 100 times over you and" she didn't let me finish the sentence because she slapped me.

So many slaps for one day, I am so weak right now "Mom I know what we should do with her" Alicia smiles at Clare and started towards her make up drawer and bring out her scissors. My mom looks at her and wonders if Alicia is crazy "Alicia, you do know that if you kill her you would go to prison all by your self because am not coming with you"
Alicia laughs loudly making Clare laugh with her too "No mom, I would never kill her, I would rather watch her suffer " she walks towards me, yanking my hair up so she could see my face. "You know you have a nice hair right? We should cut her hair mom, Sam has put so much effort on these hair" she picks my hair and cut it off.

I didn't struggle because Clare is already holding me and mom is probably watching me if I would make any attempt to run. Right now, am a crying mess "Please Ali, don't do this " she pouts at mom and continue cutting my hair.

I stare at the floor as my hair falls down, I cry silently "I have always wanted these curly brown hair, can't you see that I actually dyed my hair brown and always curl it to look like your damn hair, no matter how beautiful my hair is, it's still nothing compared to yours Sam" I just stare at her as she cut my hair with happiness. "Since I can't have it, then you can't Maria "

I am so weak and tired right now, I am so dizzy, all I could see was Alicia's smiling face and my vision becomes blur and darkness takes over.

Thanks guys
Please don't forget to vote
Xoxo