Bad news

After talking with Amenophis I headed back to my room to prepare for today's lessons. I sat at my desk and began looking at some paperwork. I soon heard a voice. I closed my eyes and focused. Soon I was on a big space in my head. An old cage' s gate sat open. A lightning bolt on both sides of it.
    "You called?" I asked into the cage.  A man wearing a suit walked out. His short brown hair hung in his face and his short beard was neatly trimmed. His eyes glowed a bright yellow.
    "Yes I did." Zeus responded with what sounded like a bit of fear and worry in his voice. "That Amen boy......" He trailed off and I began to worry.
    "What is it? Does he have a god or not?" Now I know it sounds crazy to ask if someone has a god or not but, people actualy do. I mean, some people do some don't. I remembered the day I found out I was hosting Zeus. God I freaked out big time.
    ".....He.....he has two...." Zeus said still a bit shaky but after he said that he seamed to chill out. I had never heard of someone possessing two gods before. Well....i had heard of it once but....it was just a myth right?
    "Is it who I think it is?" I asked and he nodded. Oh my god. Amen has Ra and Apophis. I opened my eyes in shock. I looked at the clock, I wasn t meeting with my class until another few hours. What would I tell them about Amen? Should I tell them? I picked up my phone and entered remind.
    "No class today, something came up. I'll see yall tomorrow." I sent the message and Maya responded with a K while Ashley and Alex, er,  Atzi, responded with a question mark. I sighed. And put down my phone. What the hell was I going to do. Amen already had a lot on his mind, I can't just tell him this, but he has to know, if I don't say anything then he could acidently hurt someone, or himself.
    "You need to tell him." Zeus said. I will don't worry, but I think I should wait a bit. Wait for him to get used to this school and his new life. I thought.
    "I agree, we should give him maybe two or three weeks before we tell him. Though he'll still freak out." I know but I also need time to learn about Ra and Apophis. They haven't been around since...well....forever. I've only heard of them in a myth. Zeus went silent and I continued to do my work until I heard a knock on the door.
    "Come in." I said not locking up at the person until the door closed.
    "Atzi? What are you doing here?" I questioned looking at her.
    "Why did you cancel class, it's unlike you."
    I was about to speak but I didn't know what to say. Atzi wouldn't tell the others.....would she.
    "Its about the new student. Amenophis. He...." I drifted off and Atzi looked confused.
    "He what?"
    "Don't tell the others just yet but....Amen has two gods."
    Her eyes widened and she turned and walked out of the door. I sighed. Well that went well. I thought.
    After I was finished an hour later I went to my bookshelf. I pulled out a book of God classification. Yes this does exist and I have it for just this type of situation. I flipped through the pages to the egyptain section and began looking for Apophis. Nothing. I looked for Ra. Nothing eather. "Well that's just great, I don't even know what Amens powers are." I said sarcastically. "Chill" Zeus said and I listened.
    The end of the day approached quickly and I began packing up my stuff to go home. I've gotta tell the others tomorrow, and I need to tell the council, but....what if they kill him....no they wouldn't. He's done nothing wrong. I kept thinking about everything that had happened today. It took me longer than usual to fall asleep that night.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Sorry it's short