what?!

I woke up before my alarm went off stretched before getting up and quietly walked past my sister. I put on a purple shirt and jeans along with my combat boots. I went to the bathroom to brush and braid my rainbow hair.
    "I'll need to redye it soon." I mumbled to myself noticing how some of the color was starting to fade. I heard the alarm going off, Ashley groaning, then a thud. I ran back to out room to see Ashley on the ground, still draped in blankets tying to shut off the alarm. I gave a small smile and shut it off for her.
    "You'll be late. Get up." I said before heading downstairs to eat bacon and eggs. Ashley came down a few minutes later and tossed me my necklaces.
    "Don't forget these." I just nodded and quickly put them on. I put my plate in the sink. She grabbed and apple and we both grabbed out bags and headed out the door.
    "You still haven't told me why yesterday's class was canceled." She said all of a sudden. I didn't answer and got on the bus. Once we got to school we headed to the gym to wait for school to start. I saw Maya wave us over from the top of the bleachers so I climbed up.
    "You look like Shit." She said with a mischievous smile on her face
   "So do you. " I said and hit her with my book bag as Ashley laughed and sat down. We talked for a few moments and I noticed Ashley kept glancing to the left of us.
    "What's with her?" Maya asked. "She keeps glancing at the newbie." I was about to answer but the bell rang and everyone headed to homeroom.
    "Hey faggot! Nice gay hair!" I heard and turned to see Owen and Walker laughing. My brow furrowed.
    "I could kill you in two seconds if I wished." I said trying to restrain from punching them.
    "What, are you gonna bore us to death with your work from that gifted and talented class?" He laughed.
    I was about to punch him but a hand grabbed my arm and I turned to look.
    "They aren't worth it." Ashley said. I was still pissed off but I decided that I didn't want to get suspended today so I turned and headed to class with Ashley behind me.
    "I'll beat em up at lunch for ya." She said with a smile.
    "Thanks sis but we'll both kick their asses." We both laughed as the bell rang.
    Soon it was recess and lunch time. Normally we would go and get our lunch them go to Ms.Downing's room but today we wanted revenge on Owen and Walker first. I took off my necklaces and hid in a tree. I moved my right hand to the side and Walker went flying to the ground by a gust of wind. Next Owen fell. Ashley laughed and I saw her tap her foot on the ground, causing the sand of the field to fly up and join the wind.We both laughed and I jumped down to the ground and refastened my necklace.
    "Not the best way of revenge but it was pretty fun."
    "True, now let's go." I then noticed a flash or red and looked up. Amen was in another tree writing in a notebook. I thought I saw a glimpse of gold and I was tempted to see what he was doing but Ashley pulled me back towards the building.
    We got our lunch then headed to Ms.Downing's room. She was seated at her desk as usual and greeted us as we entered. Maya was already seated in a chair, eating an apple and reading a manga book.
    "So why did class get canceled yesterday." Ashley basically demanded.
Ms.D sighed and spoke.
    "Take a seat and I'll explain." Ashley sat down and Ms.Downing stood up.
    "As I'm sure you'll all aware of there is a new student at this school. He is from Cairo,Egypt and his parents named him after a Pharoh, which to me is a bit strange but I'm not one to judge. He goes by Amen instead of Amenophis. As I do with all new students, I asked Zeus to see if he has a god.....he does but..." She stoped and sighed. "He has two gods. Ra and Apophis. There's nothing in the books about either of them and I'm at a loss for once. I don't know anything about what his abilities may be either."
    Maya dropped her book and Ashley's eyes widened in shock. The two both began freaking out and Asking Ms.D questions.
    "CALM DOWN!" She yelled and they two chilled out.
    "When are you gonna tell him?" Maya asked.
    "I'm gonna wait for about a week or two. I'm waiting because he's already been through a lot in the last few days. We should let him get used to his new life before dropping a big bombshell like that." Maya nodded and Ashley still looked shocked.
    I need y'all to look after him. From the old stories it sounds like Apophis isn't a good person. He may try to take over Amen. We all nodded.
    "Thank you all now let's get to work." She said as we all took off our necklaces.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS LATE AND IFFY NEXT ONE WILL BE BETTER, PROMISE.