~Chapter 12~

Peter kept tapping his foot constantly in chemistry. Ned told him to stop but five seconds later he started to do it again. It was now lunch and all Peter could think about was Michelle. Who was this person who took her and her family? What does it want?

Today it was one of Peter's exam. It wasn't too serious but it had been two days and he still hasn't done anything. He felt bad that he doesn't know what to do and that was all that went over his mind. He stared off at the distance not knowing the time was ticking.
"Peter. What are you looking at?" his teacher said.
"Hmm? Oh sorry Miss". Peter looked down at his paper and he hadn't attempted his second question. He looked around and saw everyone on their third sheet while he was still on his first. He whizzed through the whole lot and handed it off to the teacher. He ran as soon as he could to find a way to look for Michelle. Liz looked at him run in confusion.
"Why does he get so worried about what happens to Michelle all of a sudden?" That's what Liz thought.

Peter unlocked the door and ran to his room calling out Aunt May who wasn't at home. He put his suit on and jumped out of his window then onto another building. He left his backpack at home in case he doesn't lose it. He went to Michelle's house and opened the door which was unlocked. It looked so abandoned inside as there was glass everywhere and ruined furniture. Now he was definitely worried for Michelle. He doesn't know what kind of state she is in.

He went up to her room to see if she left him any clues as to where she is. No. No signs, No clues. He went back to the living room and stood in front if the tv. He was so fustrated. He ran his hands along his hair and let go in anger. He needed serious help...

"Happy?" He called against the phone.
"Peter, what do you want, I have some serious business right now" He fired back.
"I think mine's more serious"
"Are you ok?"
"Someone is trying to look for me a-and they took MJ"
"Peter, slow down, who is MJ"
"A girl in my class that I have feel-"
"Who's on the phone?" Peter could hear Tony's voice behind.
"It's Peter and I think it's something you should handle Tony"
"Kid, what's happened now?"
"I think someone might want to kill me"
"Ok... well do you know any evidence or come across anything unusual?"
"A girl in my school tried to call the girl, MJ, who had been taken but a strange voice answered a call"
"What did it sound like?"
"A-a machine or something"
"Kid, where you at, send me the address"
"Ok Mr Stark"

The door swung open not to reveal Tony but Ned.
"Ned! What are you doing here?!"
"I thought I should be able to help you?"
"Fine but Mr Stark is coming here"
"Iron Man?"
"Yes, Iron Man"
Ned took a seat on the couch and tried to process everything. Now the door opened to two familiar guys. Tony and Happy. Ned shot up from his seat and smiled nervously.
"Hey" He chuckled silently.
"Peter, who is he?" Tony said with confusion.
"Let's say he's my sidekick"
"Pleasure to meet you.." Tony said walking over to Ned.
"Ned, Ned Leeds"
"Ned" Tony sighed and walked over to the deserted place.
"Are you the guy in the chair?"
"Y-yes Mr Stark, how did you know?"
"You seem smart, brave and the guy who really wants to be part of all this"
"Mr Stark, can you please just see what's the hell is going o-" Peter was abruptedly stopped as Tony still began to talk.
"The adult is speaking, I need to know your friend a little more and see where his job lies around"
"Mr Stark I-"
"Kid, I know you're worrying about your friend, girlfriend, whatever but you need to trust me on this like we always do alright?" Tony said looking straight into Peter's eyes and rubbing/massaging his right shoulder.
"Anyways Ned, you will go to the Avengers compound with Happy and get on the computer tracker"
"Woaahhh really sir?"
"Yes really, now go and get it all ready and make sure to call us once you get there"
"Ok, ok I will. Thank you so much Mr Stark"
"It's alright, don't let me down!"
"I won't!" Ned says about to leave the door.
"Nice kid, he is, ain't he?" Tony said, turning to Peter.
"Well he is my friend"
"Look, cheer up a little! When have we ever lost? We will get her, I promise you, now let's suit up"
Peter begins to smile at Tony.