Chapter 1

You

Saiki POV

Saiki POV

As i walked through the corridors i noticed everyone staring at something but i wasn't interested and went straight to class.
"Today students we have a new student joining us. Her name is (Y/n) Evergarden."
The person looked more like a skinny male who liked cross dressing.
She had bandages covering her arms and legs and the majority of her face yet she still wore short sleeved too and a skirt.
She was also very pale and you could see her she wasn't sleeping properly by the dark bags and blood shot eyes.

"My name is (Y/N) Evergarden. I live in the Evergarden estate alone for the last 3 years. I have no family. I hate talking and am social awkward so don't expect me to speak alot."

She bowed and sat in the only available seat. Next to me.

"Stupid psychic. Don't try and read my mind."

What the hell! That was the first thing that happened when i tried reading her mind. It happened every time. Did she know it was me?

Your POV
Brilliant. Im sat next to a psychic. He kept trying to read my mind and it got irritating after a while i just glared at him and he stopped.
When break finally came i whispered in his ear.
"Read my mind again, and i will show you a real psychic ability."
Why the hell did i say that. Brilliant. I know how strong he is though. Unlike me, his mind had no protection so i read all his thoughts.
I went to the roof top and opened my bag.
I had a bloody cereal bar. Another filling meal.
As i began to eat i knee how hungry i was.
"Fuck!"
I eat barely anything a day as i have no job. I am lucky this house has no mortgage or i would be homeless. And my bills come to almost nothing as i never use electricity or heating. Blankets for warmth. I only use water.  The small amount of money i scrape by a month goes to these stupid biscuits that i have everyday.

"(y/n)?"
"What!"
"Sorry for trying to read your mind."
"Its fine. I read all your memories. Even. Now fuck off. I have no use for people."

I really sounded like a bitch.
He left a melon bun next to me and left.
Brilliant now he's going to try and say i owe him one.
I went back to the classroom and gave him his melon bun.
" You forgot this. "
" No its for you. "
" I don't like being in dept. So no thanks."
Before he could even speak again, i walked away.
I accidentally bumped into someone.
"Sorry" i mumbled.
It was that blue haired girl. What was her name?
"Teruhashi! Isnt she beautiful. Oh wow-"
Oh ye the girl who has everyone around her finger.
I realised the time and went back into class.
My bag had been emptied onto my desk and someone had opened all my tablets.
I crouched down and picked all of them up and put them back in my medication pot. I couldn't afford new tables and i need these.
This is why i hate society. Every one is the same. Bastards. All of them.

Saiki POV

This is why i hate society ******* Bastatds. All of them.

Wait. Was that (Y/N)? So i can read her mind occasionally.

I told you not to read my mind!

I suddenly felt an immense pain shoot through my head like a million headaches at once. When she looked away from me it stopped.
What the hell. So is she a psychic. If so... Why does she hate them?

Your POV

You ask to many questions.
How can you read my mind but I'm not allowed in yours.
You haven't blocked your mind. Anyone could read it. On top of that pink hair and antennas are not exactly normal.
So its obvious you are not normal no matter how you rewire the human minds.
Everyone thinks its normal.
Psychics and anyone else with a power or ability are not affected by your mind abilities.
Seriously?
No i thought i would joke, of course its the truth you idiot. Now you should focus the teacher asked you a question.

Saiki snapped back to reality.
"Sorry could you repeat."
"Incompetent. (Y/N)"
"G-force. A force acting on a body as a result of acceleration or gravity, informally described in units of acceleration equal to one."
"Thats a flawless answer... Example?"
"For example, a 12 pound object undergoing a g-force of 2g experiences 24 pounds of force."

The whole class just looked at me with disbelief.
"I may look like shit that crawled out the gutters in the slums, but i am somewhat intelligent. Hopefully this teaches you not to judge a person before you know them."

I sat down and buried my face on my arms.
Brilliant on my first day, i look like a mummy, smartass, and possibly a bitch.
This year will be as shit as the last.