Chapter 3

YOUR POV

MY HOUSE! Although i lived in the evergarden estate, it was a run down abandoned mansion!
I ran to the builders.
"WHY ARE YOU TEARING DOWN MY FAMILY HOME!"
They looked at me terribly confused.
"The teruhashi family brought this land about an hour ago and ordered its demolishment immediately."
"Can i at least get my belongings?"
The all stopped and i ran in. I grabbed all my medicines and blankets. The small amount of clothes i had and exited.
I decided to walk the streets and thought it would be best too sleep in a  street near the school. I bumped into something. Someone... Oh brilliant it was him.
"(Y/N)? Why are you out here in the cold... And with all that... Stuff."
"None of your god damn-"
My stomach went off.
"Sorry. None of your god damn-"
It went off again.
"Damn buis-"
And again. I decided it was best to walk off and eventually i found an empty street and crawled up into my blankets.
Was this really my life? Am i really homeless? Poor? Alone?
I never cry near people and i knew that pink haired brat was there but i couldn't help but cry.
He left. What a cunt. He could have at least tried to cheer me up. So much for being my friend.
After i began to nod off a eoman came and shook me.
"Hello again. Im saiki's mom. My son was concerned as you were sleeping in the streets. I cant bare to watch a child sleep out here in the cold. Please i insist you stay with us until you get a new place."
I was so cold and so hungry i didn't even think about what i was doing. I tried to stand but i just fell down. I nodded and she helped me up but my legs kept giving out and eventually gave me a piggy back.
" Your so skinny. All you are is bone and skin. Wheres your family?"
"Dunno."
"How long have you been homeless?"
"I was living in an abandoned building for the last 7years."
"Family?"
"No. Just me."
"Daily food intake?"
"Cereal bar a day."
She looked at me with genuine worry and in her mind she was saying 'No wonder this child is just skin and bone. How could anyone abandon their son.'
"Actually I'm a female."
I didn't realise i spoke aloud sorry. "
" You didn't. I have powers like your son. Except i have more, they are stronger, and the time gap between them is almost nought. "
" Psychic? "
" I don't like be referred to that. Id rather be called a wizard or witch or whatever."
She stopped walking and out came a man who i presumed was mr saiki.
" Who is this lad? "
" She is a kid who is homeless and Kusuo asked me to help her. She is a stronger psychic than our son. But she wants to be called a wizard nit a psychic. "
I saw kusuo behind his dad.
"Do you want your powers back?"
"Not bothered. No one can ruin a series for me as i cant read their minds anymore. I don't see people as a skeleton and i am completely free from my chains. I just depended on them too much."
She lowered me and i wobbled but eventually made it to the table.
Food.
I saw real food.
Everyone looked at me as i cried and bowed.
" Thank you so much for this opportunity. "
I ate slowly to savour the flavours.
" Oh. I'm being rude. My name is (Y/N). I don't know my real last name. Lets see. I have been homeless and alone for 7 years and all i ate everyday was a single cereal bar so sorry for overreacting to the sight of real food. You can use me in anyway you see fit as payment. "
Everyone sweat drooped.
" Sweetie you can stay here for free. Can i ask whats with the bandages? "
" Oh. Um... "
I removed my bandages and everyone looked horrified

 "I removed my bandages and everyone looked horrified

Kusuo immediately asked me.
"Who!"
"Me. Its side affect. My body wasn't meant to have my powers. They were given to me."
Everyone was just looking at all of the scars i had across my body.
I grabbed my belongings and rewrapped myself.
The rest of dinner was just silent and very much awkward.