Chapter 12

We walked into school and everyone looked at us completely confused and teruhashi grabbed my tail causing me to quietly yelp and hiss.

I smirked at her and deep kissed kusuo making her storm off.

-Why.-
-You did it to me once to get rid of her. We are even. Plus, i wanted to kiss you. We are dating aren't we.-

He simply nodded his head and slipped his fingers between mine as we walked through the corridor holding hands.

We reached our classroom and i collapsed when i saw my desk.

It had images of everything my father did, even the police records.

Every one looked at me with disgust.

It wasn't my fault he did that to me.

"WHAT YOU LOOKING AT!"

I watched as saiki pulled me into his chest and hugged me as i cried.
He was defending me.
I guess, a man really is the man who defends the lover.

I listened as the teacher walked in and looked at the documents.

"Who put these on this table!"

A few students didn't hesitate to point to teruhashi.
Of course.

"Um and saiki and (y/n) can you please remove the cat ears and tail please."
"I'm sorry sir we cant. We have been asked by a company if we could spend a few weeks ensuring what the quality is like and if they are easy to use. We are getting paid a substantial amount and as such are unable to remove them. Sorry for any inconvenience. "

The entire class just waited for his answer. Instead he flicked his wrist, and we all sat down as the lesson began.

When break came i was already feeling like crap so i went to London to an amazing cafe that sells the best salted caramel cheesecake i ever had and a salted caramel and cream frappuccino.
Of course i took Kusuo and he had a double chocolate cheesecake with a mocha.

We sat their and enjoyed our meal. There really wasn't anything said.

I decided to take him to a place i kept sacred.
It was a stunning waterfall, but behind it, was a hidden cave. This waterfall was actually well hidden in the Himalayan mountains.

We sat their and curled up together and for once, we fell asleep in each others embrace.
No parents, no pests... I mean friends. No bitches and nothing was their yo stop is from actually having alone time.
...
What did we do with our once in a life time chance?
We slept...

...

When i woke up it was night... We arrived at sunrise...
Shit....

I let kusuo sleep until he woke up about 3 hours later.

When we got home, it was practically early morning. After all the time difference is only 3 hours roughly.

I went to teleport us inside the house but i sensed something was off and teleported us onto the door step.

"Wait here."

I went in and an overpowering smell of metal filled my nose.
I stepped in a puddle. I went down and felt it. It wasn't thin and didn't slip of my fingers like water. Instead it rather thick, and stayed on my fingers.
I lifted it up and tasted it.
It was blood.
I used my powers to shut and lock the door so kusuo wouldn't be able to see what ever i was about to find.
I flicked on the light and there it was. Blood puddle on the floor and blood splattered against the walls.
I made sure to search the rooms to make sure no corpses were anywhere.

Empty.
The only thing was a note wirh a knife in each corner each one dripping eith blood.

My dear daughter,
Return whats mine, and i will return what is yours.
You know where to meet me.
You have 48hrs.
Come alone and don't try lying that you don't know what I'm talking about.
I literally watched you teleport yesterday.
See you soon.
Love dad Xx

That prick!
I used my powers, to clean the house almost instantly and seconds before Kusuo entered.
I hid the note and smiled.
My shoes. I forgot and kusuo saw.

"Is that blood."
"Im sorry. I will get your family. Just forget me alright."

I smiled and teleported fast enough he could grab me. I then blocked his clairvoyant powers.
I'm sorry darling. This is my fault, so i will fix it.
Forgive me.

I wish i told you i loved you. One last time.