Chapter 5

Your POV
Why didn't i get female clothes?
It was finally Monday and i decided to try and wear the uniform. Of courses it wasn't skirts or shorts. I have short hair and male clothes... I really don't look like a girl and it wont be the easiest thing to say i am.
But i don't care anymore.
What difference does it make? One way or another I'm somewhat human... Right?
I don't even know who or what i am anymore.
I was a girl who loved life and all the girly things. I wanted to be a princess and i wanted to be rich and successful.
Yet a few days ago  i wanted to sit on a bed, i had pray that i have food and i would live another day. All i wanted was my survival.
Now i want to pass education, continue living here and hopefully repay this household for its hospitality and kindness.
Especially after i was rude and cruel to Kusuo just because he was a psychic.
I guess i let my emotions get the better of me.

Its time to go. Hurry up.
At least get me some toast if your ready.

I grabbed what i needed in my bag and made my way downstairs.
I saw Kusuo at the door with a slice of buttered toast for me in his hand.
We ran to school as i refused to use powers. My face had actually healed significantly although the rest of my body were suffering a lot more a si directed the wounds away from my face

 My face had actually healed significantly although the rest of my body were suffering a lot more a si directed the wounds away from my face

I wore the uniform and a scarf to cover the bandages around my neck. No one would be able to tell who i am now and i was hoping that would be the case. Especially since the saiki family helped me create a new identity.
(y/n) Hellsing.
I went to class and all the girls looked at me with a creepy stalker look all of them were thinking along the lines of hes hot.
Maybe i will pretend to be a male until graduation.
"My name is (y/n) hellsing. I am staying with the saiki residence as my parents work abroad. They are archaeologists. I am glad to be here."

I sat next to saiki and the teacher began the lesson.
He kept asking me to see what i knew and when he wasn't, i spoke to saiki

-You are good at acting-
-I think i might stay a mysterious and distant from everyone. I still hate people. But for the sake of it, I'm not going to tell anyone I'm a female-

Our conversation was cut off by the bell for break and all the girls crowded me.
Teruhashi even barged everyone out the way.
She wanted me to say Oh wow...
Sure i can do that. I was smirking inside my head.
"Teruhashi right?"
"Ye. Any chance you want to say anything about me?"
"Oh wow-"
"Oh wow?"
"Oh wow! Your ugly! No effence your not even my type. Wanna know something interesting."
Guess not. She stormed off and everyone looked at me with disbelief.
"I've seen prettier and she's no cake either. More like a pea in a bowl of fruit. What do people even see in her?"
I think i made my situation worse cause now the girls liked me even more for not falling for teruhashi.
When break finished i wanted to die. Saiki didn't even help me.
We did maths and English and finished the day with physics and homeroom.
Teruhashi confronted me and i was changing into out door shoes.
"I can't believe you called me ugly."
She fake cried and people glares at me.
I walked dover to her and lifted her face up by her chin.
"I'm not interested in your kind. You see. I'm gay."
I walked off and finally people just looked at me with disbelief. No one could believe i just said that aloud.
Kusuo waited for me to walk home as he wouldn't get his powers back until tonight. So he needed my umbrella.
We walked home and i could hear some girls squealing and calling us cute.
We got home and dinner was made. I ate as fast as i could and then went to extreme studying in my room and when i finished i went to bed.