Chapter 2

Saiki POV

Who the hell is (Y/N). She is a psychic but hates them. I don't even need to read her mind to know she hates them. Then she has those bandages almost everywhere. Something is underneath them and i know that because she is using her energy to stop me seeing through them.
The only way i will find out is if i gain her trust. Now this would be fun.

Your POV

'Fucking brilliant' i thought as i got out of bed.
One of my bandages had torn. I stood in front of the mirror and looked at my skin.
'I am ugly, no one likes me, no one needs me, why don't i just die?'
...
Stop thinking like this! I promised them i would.

I inspected my skin and some areas of my legs had healed. I had permission from the school to wear my own clothes because of the bandages.

I put on high socks to cover a majority of my legs and i hated skirts so instead  i places on some shorts instead

I put on high socks to cover a majority of my legs and i hated skirts so instead  i places on some shorts instead. I couldn't wear trousers as they messed with my bandages. I also uncovered my hands, but wrapped my arms. My hands still had wounds but the bandages were restricting the speed i can write at. My eye had healed so i also removed that bandage. The sight will never return but at least i can take the bandage of.

I grabbed my bag and a cereal bar. I also grabbed what little money i had left. I needed to buy more bandages and cereal bars.
I walked into the market Square and they were having a food stall market. This was cruel.
Everyone had offer like 2 for ¥1000 yen or some amazing deals like that but i had a lot less.
I felt my stomach growling and a elderly women looked at me and passed me a ¥2000.
"Miss i can't accept it"
"Your hungry. Its evident."
"Thank you miss"
I ran to the ramen stool and devoured 2bowls of ramen.
I missed real food. Most importantly, I forgot i had school.
I didn't care though. This was real food. I spent ¥1000 and so i decided i would save the rest for the long term.
I got to the school gates and they were closed.
I am glad i starve. I slipped through the extremely narrow bars. I was so thin like a piece of paper.
I legged it to the classroom and calmed myself.
I walked in and took a seat and the teacher just kept teaching as if it was nothing.

-Why do you never wear uniform
-Does that effect you? No. Leave me alone you damned psychic. I hate your kind.-
-You make. No sense, you are a psychic yourself.-
-Never call me one of your kind.-

I blocked him from my mind. I hate this school. This damned psychic was never going to leave me alone.

Saiki POV

So, she definitely hates psychics. I decided to. Risk it and read her mind.

~I just want to go back to my ******~

She  isn't where she want to be?
I decided during break to break in the records room.
(Y/N).... (Y/N).... Ah! Found it.
This can't be real. Her file only starts from this month. They don't know her birthday or age apart from what she has claimed, have no idea her parents where. There's absolutely no information on this chick. Who is she?
I escaped and found her on the roof again eating a single cereal bar.

"I know your their. Did you seriously think information would exist in the archives?"
"Who are you."
"No one. Just leave me alone. I don't need anyone."
I walked up to her and saw a slap mark on her face.
"Who?"
"Just leave me alone."
"Can't you at least give me a shot at being your friend?"
"You just see me as a fascination and a discovery. Like a child with a new toy. So no thanks."
"At least answer me one 2 things. How strong are you? Why do you hate psychics."
"Of we are talking powers. I can do anything you do faster and i can control everything without stupid antennas. Physically I'm pathetic. Thought the bandages gave that away. The other question has nothing to do with you."
"Why do. You hate me."
"I hate everyone."

She is making this so hard. I want to know everything i can. I really am treating her like a toy.
What's this feeling? Guilt?

"Yes its guilt. Now go away."

Your POV

That kid is annoying. I hate this world. Everyone is stupid, arrogant. Humans, all of then are bastards.

What can i do about that psychic kid though? I could remove hid powers but that would be harsh... Would it? He often wishes he's normal.
I will threaten him and if he tries any of his abilities on me, i will remove his powers for 48hrs.

I decided to stay on the roof and skip the next lesson.
I can't be arsed living. I starve everyday, my condition is getting worse, i cant sleep, i cant work. What is the point of life?

Saiki POV

She is so stubborn.
When class started she wasn't here.
"Where is miss Evergarden?"
No one answered. I especially wasn't going to snitch her in.
Teruhashi jumped up.
"Ill go and find her."
The teacher agreed.
-Maybe i scared that little bitch off.-

What... I turned around and knew it was teruhashi. So she slapped (Y/N).
I jumped up.
"Sorry i need to use the bathroom."
I escaped the room and went invisible and rushed to the rooftop.
Both the girls were stood their.
"Did my slap really scare you enough to make you skip class. Uou really are pathetic."
"No. I find physics a boring subject. I'm older than you and passed school a few years back."
"We are both 17."
"Your 17. Im not. Im much older. I don't care to interact with children. So how about you fuck off to your perfect life."
"At least im not living in an abandoned house. You should swan dive off the roof. No one would miss you."
"Your right. No one would miss me."
(Y/N) ran to the roofs edge and jumped.
Invisible me and teruhashi ran to the wall and saw her. She got up and smiled.
"You really thought i would kill my self here? Now who's pathetic?"

Teruhashi was frozen with fear.
"How... She should have broke a bone or died... It... Not... Possible..."

She didn't use a psychic power. I tried to connect with her but suddenly i felt my powers all deactivate simultaneously...
I tried to teleport and read teruhashis mind.
I just realised I'm no longer invisible.
I decided to sneak away while teruhashi was still frozen stiff.
I got back to class.

Your POV

I found my way to the saiki household.
A women came out.
"Hello are you kusuo saiki's mother?"
"Yes but are you all right? That's an awful lot of bandages."
"Yes I'm fine. Tell your psychic son his powers have been taken away by me for 2days. Tell him this is a warning. He better stop using his powers on me.
Thank you miss saiki.
Have a good day."

With that i walked back to my house.

When i got home i screamed.