Chapter 7

Flash back 5Years ago

Finally I'm 15. I can leave this stupid family.
"Father! Im leav- AWWWWW!"
I saw my father on top of my mother and he had killed her. Her blood was all over the floor.
"D... D... Dad?"
"Your not leaving!"
He used his powers and knocked me out.
When i came to, i was chained to a way and he was torturing me every second he had. He cuts me, whipped me, violated me. All just so he could activate powers i didn't have.
Finally after 1year of torture the committee found me.
He extracted his powers and forced them into me
He whispered into my ear.
"I'll be back for them."

I was put into the new city i lived in and i met Michael. I was friends and we got close. Then 2years later he took me out to the park and i suddenly started screaming and i heard hundreds of voices flooding my head. My body started ripping apart. All of my hundreds of scars began to reopen and bleed.
Michael held me down and comforted me and i teleported into his arcade.
That was when i learnt what my father did to me. Shat he gave me.
But how was he planning to get them back? He was killed for treason and killing another member of the committee.
I ran away from all of that. I refused to go to meetings and just in general refused to have contact with anyone in my family.
Of course on occasions i couldn't refuse as they threatened Michael and he was my family. He had always accompanied me as emotional support.
Everyone hated that i brought a normie to the meetings but they were not going to fight me about it.
Time went and me and Michael stopped talking as he was always busy and i was scavenging to survive.
That's what l get for refusing everything from my family.
One day i was caught stealing and the police questioned me. I was 20 so i could get fined and imprisoned. So i lied and said i was 17yr old orphan and created an utter fake document.
17 meant they forced me into school.
So here i am 5years after the incident at 20years old going to school pretending to be 17.

End flash back

"Satisfied? Now you have a brief overlay of my life."
"Why do u hate psychics?"
"Because he was one, my family was. Yet i was the only one who wasn't, so they shamed me and i got tortured to force something that didn't exist to be made. I suffered through hell because i didn't have any bloody powers!"

Kusuo didn't say anything and i teleported but he grabbed me again.

" Why! "
" I care about you! I want to protest you! Stay please! "
" Why do you have to make this so fucking hard! "
I fell to the floor and covered my face as tears ran down my face.

"Bastard

"Bastard. You had to make me feel human!"
"You are human! You are kind and beautiful just the way you are."

I took his hand and he teleported us home.
I went to my bedroom and locked the door and let the tears completely escape.

WHY! He made me care about him! Then he wont let me leave to protect him! What happens if he or his family gets hurt

WHY! He made me care about him! Then he wont let me leave to protect him! What happens if he or his family gets hurt. I will hate myself. I should have never got involved with them. I shouldn't have got attached to these people. I especially shouldn't have fallen in love with that psychic! What am i even doing! On top of that, he love me and he has finally understood what his heart is telling him.
But what should i do?