Chapter 8

What was i meant to do?
He has made me emotional and i now care about him and his family.
It was easier before. I could move without regret. No attachments. Nothing to lose.
God damn it kusuo!

"(y/n)? Can we talk?"
"No go away."
"Please. I don't want you to suddenly disappear."
"Why! I'm a bloody hypocrite who hates my own kind, i hated you and discriminated against you! I have caused you and your family nothing but a burden and extra mouth to feed. So why! Why do you care!"

There they were. These stupid tears that my eyes refused to hide.
Heaven forbid! I love this boy! And he's younger.... 3 years is still a lot!

" I only recently knew what this feeling is. My heart beats uncontrollably around you. I make sure to note any details about you and i don't like you talking to other guys.
(y/n)... Is this love?"
"Yes..."
"Do you love me?"
"What do you think you dense fucker?"
"I don't know. But i know how to."
"And what would that be?"
"Would you like to be my girlfriend?"
...
Was he serious?

"Are you joking?"
"No. I'm 100% serious."
"Id be honoured then."
...
Great my heart took control and now i have dug myself a deeper hole and got even more attached.
I pray to god he protects the saiki residents.

Monday

Me and saiki had gone to school and everyone looked at us because saiki was holding my hand.
Teruhashi had heard and came to saiki in order to flirt.
She walked up into the same corridor and saiki had already knew she was coming.
He pushed me against a wall and kissed me.
Teruhashi stormed off and everyone was gawking at us.

-Telepathic-

What the actual fuck!
She is going to kill me!
I will. Protect you.
I'm stronger... You do know that right?
And I'm the man technically.
People may bully you and label you gay.
Don't care
You seriously don't care. That was cruel. We haven't even been together long enough! You owe me a date!
Sure.
Hmph~
Pfttt~
I cant take you seriously when you angry.

-no telepathy-

Saiki almost bent in half and started to laugh obnoxiously gaining everyone to stare at him with daggers unlike before.
I couldn't help but laugh at him and at this point everyone had their eyes glued on us.

The bell finally rung and class started.
Teruhashi was pissed and knew how to supposedly ruin me.
I knew her plan and couldn't be arsed to stop her so i decided to mess with her and humiliate her.
"(y/n) is also (y/n) Evergarden. A lot of bandages have disappeared and is less tramp looking. But she is still her in disguise."
"What an absurd idea! What proof have you got?"
"There's one thing no one can hide."
She flung down my trousers and thankfully using a mind manipulation i got everyone to believe they were seeing male genitalia.
"Excuse you! How dare you. Pervert."

I held back my laughter as i pulled my trousers up and everyone looked disgusted at her.
"W... Wait... W... What. How!?"
"I have no idea you thought i was a girl."
"It cant be a coincidence that you look the same had the same first name. You appeared the same day she left. And knew what i said to her. And why would a guy have a female name?"
"I know a lot of boys with females name! Why do you think your perfect and always right?! Do you have a silver... Or maybe in your place a golden spoon stuck up your arse?"
"I'm flawless and beautiful! How dare you disrespect me. Im glad i ripped down your family home. Worth every penny."
"Thanks for admitting who you really are... In front of everyone and look in my hand... Oh whats this? Its connected to evey classrooms intercom. Merry Christmas Teruhashi."

What i did though... Had no effect. Everyone saw her as beautiful and sucked up to her because of her wealth.
No matter what, the rich and powerful will always be that way even if you slightly shake their pedestal.

Screw this. I will show everyone i am better for that bitch deserves everything.

I called my family bank.
Hello?
(y/n) Japanese coven
Welcome mistress. What do you need done.
Buy all Teruhashi business and their family home let them know i have brought all of it.
You must have a legal coven reason to take this kind of action
She has threatened me on several occasions and stalks me and my chosen +1 psychic.
Understood. Thank you for calling. Your request will be accepted and completed as soon as possible. Good day.

Finally.
Lunch came and the news had spread like wild fire.

Rumors

Omg have you heard? Teruhashi are like broke. I heard (y/n) brought everything they own. Even their home.

No way he could. (y/n) doesn't strike me as rich

If that's true though... Was this out of spite for what Teruhashi did earlier?

What happened?

Teruhashi revealed his genitals to the entire class claiming he was a girl.

That is definitely motive but seriously everything that family owns even their house. Isn't it excessive.

Teruhashi admitted to buying and demolishing (y/n) home.

So these two have a serious hate for each other.

Who's side is worth supporting?

I'm going to stay away.

Teruhashi means nothing if she isn't rich.

Ye no more sucking up!

No fear or threats.
Blackmail will be worthless aswell.

End of bystander gossip

I wonder how people learnt about this so quickly.
Saiki.
I went to the roof top

Headspace

Why.
Why what!
You went too far.
Teruhashi is persistently tormenting me and stalking you. Now she wont.
But that's her family home!
SHE TOOK MINE!
When?!
The Evergarden estate was the first house of coven in Japan! It was important. It was also the place i lived! She took that all away from me!
I didn't know.
What do you know about me? You only know what i have told you. You won't be able to handle my entire past.
Try me!
No. I'm not ready to give you my story.
I'm your boyfriend! You can at least trust me.
I'm you girlfriend! You could support my choices and not another support a different girl!

I teleported to a beach in Hawaii.
Brilliant... A fight...
Is this relationship going to work?
I am hiding everything from him.
She i be honest?