Little Princess of Butterflys

It was the coolest movie ever but at the end Ella was kidnapped and her brother confessed to killing John's sister, then they just ended the movie. We were all restraining to not yell at the screen. "That sucks we have to wait another year to see what happens to Ella." we all walked out of the theater mad. "Look at the bright side," said Charles. "They didn't end the series." he's so optimistic. "But it's still a year." sighed George. Without realizing it we had walked all the way to the other side of the mall talking about the movie and got to the nerd store. We walked in and Charles gasped. "Wow these things look so cool!"

"I told you that you would like it." he walked over the the fuzzy things and picked one up. "It's so soft." Vincent and George walked over to the head where and were trying on silly hats and headbands and then me and Charles joined in on the fun. "Hey Alex can I talk to you alone for a moment?" I suddenly feel like I should fear for my life for some reason. "Ya of course." Vincent was having fun with Charles by putting on the things that girls normally where making him look more like a girl. We walked just out of ear shot so we could still keep an eye on them. "How do you feel?"

"What do you mean?" he shook his head. "Are you that clueless about your own feelings? I saw how you keep looking at him and making sure he's safe and close. I do the same thing with Vincent. So how do you feel toward him?" I honestly haven't thought of him as anything other than a friend until now. Now that it has been pointed out I see that i'm acting like a guy with a crush. "I feel protective of him. I don't want to let others try and do anything to him. I want to keep him with me at all times. I guess I call this a date but it's probably one sided."

"I don't think so I think that he wants you to be near him and that he knows that you'll protect him no matter what." I looked over at Vincent and Charles they were both laughing at a hat that Vincent put on. "You sure?" he nodded and smiled. "Make the first move man. He's too girly to do it first." if he was talking to Charles he would have told him to shut up but I couldn't agree more with him. "Not now. I'm having him over for dinner tonight mostly because my godfather wanted him to come over."

"Do you live with him?"

"Yes and no. I live with him and my father. Paul is our cook even though we don't really need one but I don't know how to cook." George was astonished. "You have a personal cook?!" I nodded and we went back to them. Charles was facing away from me and tword Vincent. "Hey Alex do you think that this one makes Charles look pretty?" I looked down at the two sitting on the floor and Charles looked up at me. He was wearing a crown looking thing that was golden and had little butterflies surrounding it. "You look like a little princess." he blushed and said, "shut up I do not."

"Yes you do. Your now the little princess of the butterfly kingdom and we all bow down to our rightful princess who shall vanquish the dragon snap king." how did Vincent come up with that at a moments notice? Vincent got up and then we all bowed down to Charles. Charles got up and started to play along. He curtsied and then spoke. "I thank thee for telling me but you shall know that i'm not a princess but a prince who shall vanquish all who get in my way." now it was my turn to play along. "My princess I shall be your loyal knight. I will protect you from the foes that stand in your wake." I took out my invisible sword and swung it around as if I was in battle. George went over to Vincent and picked him up princess style and said, "I shall take this lovely maiden and sweep her off to a safe place. Sir knight Alexander you do the same with the lovely princess Charles."

"Will do sir George." i picked up Charles in a princess carry and then we started to walk away with our lovely ladies. Then the store clerk came over to us. "I'm ok with you kids doing role play and all but just don't break anything." we all agreed. "Can you put me down sir Alexander? I know how to walk." I looked at his face and he was bright red. "Not if it shall put you in harms way my lady. I shall set down my life before I let any harm come to you." we had reached the fake weapons and George set Vincent down and grabbed a sword. "Ha! You fools I work for the true Queen of this kingdom. That girl your holding is nothing more than an imposter! I shall vanquish all those who oppose my queen!"