news

well it's been quite some time since this story came to an end i hope you all enjoyed it, but alas i have some news for this story. i started this story 4 years ago, i think, and since then i know i can write it better , it took me a year or so to write this but now i'm starting over, this story will remain on wattpad but i'm going to rewrite it in third person i had the idea for this story in middle school and it took me a long time to actually write it and get it going , i want to thank all those who have given me the support for this story and encouraged me to finish it after taking so long, i know if you've gotten this far you're waiting not for a remake, you just want the next part and it will come out in a very long time, i'm sorry but with me growing older and actually knowing what i'm sort of doing now i'm thinking things though much more than i did while i as writing it, things will be added, things will be taken away but all that you love and hate about this story will be the same. 

thank you  Yaypain     and NsElfM  for all the editing you've done for me and all the support i could ever hope for, i hope i can ask you to help me again for this and hopefully i'll finish the first story that wshould have been done before this one

thanks for sticking around