...

The next day we woke up and i asked if his feeling went away. He said it didn't but it was nothing to worry about. So i let him be so we went to school that's when things got interesting. The moment i walked in the gate Chloe ran up to me and hugged me. "Alex you must come with me for a moment!" she hugged my arm and dragged me to her friends. "Alex you must come to my party next week i'm inviting everyone and i promised everyone you'd be there." i didn't realize it but Charles had followed us over and was standing to my other side. He's the one who spoke first. "I don't think we would like to go."

"I wasn't talking to you. I'm talking to Alex and i wasn't going to let you come."

"You said everyone though. You really mean only people you would like to come though. Being honest is better than lying and making promises you can't make happen. You are not a very smart person are you?" he took my hand. "Come on Alex we have to get to class. Goodbye." so he dragged me away. "Wow that was brave of you to say that to her. Well done Charlie." he blushed and i could feel his hand heat up in mine. Normally we don't hold hands but i like this. Now i can't lose him in the halls. He's short so it's easy to lose him sometimes. "Well she's not a very nice person at all. She will disappoint everyone. That is unless you wanted to go, i should have let you answer."

"I didn't want to go at all. I'd rather be with you anyways." he heated up more. "Alexander!" we turned and saw Chole she was running in her hells which i personally think is impressive. Those things as my mom used to tell me hurt and are hard to walk in. "please come to my party. I promised all of my friends that you'd take pictures with them."

"Chloe i'm not doing that for you." she made a pouty face and then whispered something in my ear which on no circumstances will i repeat or tell anyone. "Like hell Chloe i'd never do that!" she made a pouty face. "I'm sure it wouldn't be the first time for you." she then went over to Charles and whispered in his ear and i could barely hear what she was saying. "You know i bet he only loves you for your body and nothing else right?"though we were still holding hands he let his hand slip away from mine. "No i don't Chloe! I love him not for that reason!"

"So you don't think he's cute?" she took off her head band that had a bow on it and placed it on his head. "Don't you think he is?" he looked very cute. Why is he so adorable? "Well yes he's cute." she smirked. "So why do you keep him around with you? Pitty? After all he has no father or mother. And he must have been bullied for that eye of his." he had been keeping it uncovered for a long time now since when he told his history in class. "No it's not that he's sweet, kind, caring and i love him the way he is." i took his hand. "Chloe i'm not like that." i walked away from her. Pulling Charles with me. "Charles i don't think of it like that. You know that i would never think of it like that ever." he nodded. "I didn't think you would think that. She was just being mean. I see that." he smiled and kissed my cheek. "Thank you Alex. let's get to class." i smiled that was the first time he had ever done something like that. I couldn't stop smiling like an idiot. Best day ever. The next was the worst. Why the hell did it have to happen to him? Out of all of us he deserved to have a good happy death but nope that's something good people can't ask for.

The next day i asked if the feeling went away once again he said no again and told me it was fine.I think he lied. I brushed it off as we went to get food. "Well good morning you two make your own breakfast i'm tired." we both asked why, he told us that we didn't want to know. So no more questions for him i don't want to know and i don't want Charles to know. So we went over to the bread box and i got us both a bagel. "You want it toasted?" he nodded so i toasted them both while we waited he seemed anxious. He was biting his nails and he never does that ever. "Charles it's bothering you a lot isn't it?" he just shook his head. "Charles don't lie to me."

"It's really nothing. It's just it's like that lump in your stomach when something's off. I'm fine." i decided to let it go. I shouldn't have done that. He should have stayed home. I should have made him stay home. We ate and went to school but Charles still wasn't feeling well and he walked slower than normal. "Charles are you sure your alright?" he nodded and i put a hand on his forehead. He felt hot. "Your sick let's get you home."