Second day~ Maybe

Part 2/2

*Bell Rang*

That sound excited him more that it always does. Why? He was going to hangout with a girl he like. Plus she was the type who accepts no one but she kinda did accept him. That made him feel special.

Leaving the class, he walked up to his locker. And to possibly meeting her there. But before arriving, he heard someone screaming angrily, and when he arrived he saw a group of people in the middle of the hall, watching something. He got closer and he found her, screaming at the little girl, Cat, who was scared by the time. "Why you did this??!" Jade shouted as she pointed her bag which was covered by industrial glue.

"I'm sorry. It was an accident!" Said Cat scared and nervous. "You telling sorry or you really being sorry won't fix anything, see? ANYTHING!" Jade burked at her. "Look! I bought this beautiful bag! You can have it." Cat motioned her pink shoulder bag which was on her shoulder.

It made Jade even more irritated. She hates the color pink and these 'princess kind' things. And Cat's bag was exactly it. She moved and was about to hurt her, when she felt someone grabbing her shoulders from back and stopped her from what she was going to do. Jade tried to escape, but he was stronger. It was Beck. And she knew it.

That's why she didn't rejected when he grabbed her. Moving his hand from her shoulder to her waist, he hugged her to stop her from hurting Cat. "Shh... Nothing to complain about... it's okay..." the boy was trying to calm her down, and it worked.

Even though Jade was feeling weird about letting a boy touch her, she didn't rejected his hug. She hates hugs but she had no idea what was she doing. How could she trust a boy that much to let him hug her.

Her mind was telling her to reject him and leave. But her heart was in the opposite opinion. And it was stronger than her mind. So she didn't leave. Except, grabbing his arms that were rapped around her and calmed down. What was she doing?!

When he saw that she didn't push him away, but hugged his arms, he felt odd as well. He could totally feel butterflies in his stomach.

It was easy to hear others whispering to each other. After all, Jade let someone touch her and Beck... well he was the boy many girls liked. Hearing others whispers, Jade gasped, "Okay. I'm fine. Now you can let me go." She mumbled. And he did. "Let's just leave before I get furious again." Jade demanded and they left the building, leaving others gossiping about them.

.

.

"Why did you hugged me?" Pale skin girl asked, broking the silence between them while they were sitting on a table, waiting for their orders to get ready. "When?" It was Beck's decision to act like he didn't know what was she talking about. Even though that was something he could never forget. "You know when." Jade rolled her eyes and used her seriously tone.

The Canadian sighed. "I tried to calm you down." "Yeah but grabbing me from shoulder was enough to stop me even though I think I had the right to hurt her."

"It was enough for stopping you, not for calming you down. Plus you hugged my arms after." He smirked. He was right. She did. She did hugged his arms. And she maybe liked ... no no no! This is not Jade.
She didn't replied but let a sigh out.

"Here's your coffees." The waitress came over to the teens. She was staring at Beck with a stupid grin on her face. Jade didn't liked it. "Thanks." Beck appreciated her with a smile. Why is he doing it?! Flirting back??! "Okay, okay. Now you can go. Byeee!" Said the girl trying to make the flirty one leave. She perhaps felt a bit... NO! Jade west never feel jealous over a guy. She hated this feeling. The feeling if weirdness. She shouldn't feel like this.

From the way Jade reacted to the waitress' flirty smile, Beck felt her kinda jealousy. And he liked it. Okay loved it. But it wasn't true. It wasn't the time.

First he must make her feel more comfortable with him. The way he understood, she still used her sarcastic, mean side which means she still saw him like any other boys, but a bit different. In a good way of course. And it's a good sign. Don't get him wrong, he loved her attitude. 'That's one of the things that makes her more special.' That's something he always thought. "So..."

"So what?" She didn't get why he said that. Well she could guess. He may wanted to continue their conversation about what happened earlier with Cat. But he might wanted to ask about why she reacted like the way she did with the waitress, just some minutes ago. Better be the first one. She had no clue what to respond if he asked the second possibility. But maybe he won't. Maybe he just ask about Cat. Maybe. She toke a deep breath and waited for stuffs to happen.

"You wanna tell me why you were so mad at Cat?" And she let out a sigh of relief. He considered the fact that if he mentioned anything about that waitress, she'd definitely feel bad and uncomfortable and he would fail finding her other side that he was sure she had by the time.

"Why should I?" Asked Jade rudely, furrowing brows. "Because I can see you want to." He replied as calm as usual. He then smiled making her sigh so quiet. She took a deep breath and opened up, "she ruined my favorite school bag with that stupid glue!"

"And you think that was on purpose?" Beck rose an eyebrow and waited for her answer, even when he knew the answer. "No." She mumbled quietly, but still! She could be less ridiculous." "You mean careless?" "Whatever."
It made him chuckle a bit. 'God this girl is amazing.' He thought.

They both took a sip of their fresh, hot coffee, not saying any word. Till the guy spoke up, "Jade?" He called her sheepishly. "What?" She answered looking away from her black coffee before taking another sip of it. "Are we friends?" He finally asked secretly hoping for her to say yes. And she did in some way. "Maybe..."

You liked this update? Don't forget to comment, vote and follow.