Sixth day~ Karaoke with a surprise

Part 4/4

5:23

It was the time Beck was supposed to wake her up so they could get ready to go to Inside-Out for the karaoke match. He moved from the couch and walked to his bed, where Jade was sleeping.

He kneed near by and called her with a low voice to not make her wake up, scared, "Jade." But that didn't work. She didn't move even a bit. So he tried again with a little louder tone, "Jade." Again, nothing. He decided to try once more. This time with a loud voice. Actually loud enough to wake her up. But since she didn't woke up in previous tries he shook her from her shoulder as well so he was sure that she'll wake up.

"Jade!" In his disbelief, she didn't woke up again. She just move a bit and made herself more comfortable in his bed and- nothing.

Beck rolled his eyes playfully, seeing her not waking up even like that. 'The girl could sleep through a war' he thought.

He waited a while more, letting her sleep some more minutes. During, he stared at his peaceful, slept girlfriend. Damn she was pretty. He still couldn't believe she was his. He hadn't noticed how pale and white her skin was. How beautiful and rare it was. How great it matched with her brown hair. How long her eyelashes were. How amazing her pink lips were.

He moved closer to her face, pecking her lips gently, after realizing he couldn't wake her up in normal ways. Maybe this was the way that could work. It worth a try. By the way, he really loved to kiss her.

And as it was kind of expected, she slowly began to wake up, drowning him in her ocean eyes.

Jade's smile, brought him back to reality. "You know it's not good to kiss someone when she's sleeping." She stated, still smiling. "Hey." He simply said, smiling back. "Hey." She replied and kissed him lightly, again.

"We gotta get ready, Jade. I made coffee. Just get up so we can be at the Karaoke place, on time." Beck explained, getting up to walk to the table on the other side of the RV, but Jade stopped him by grabbing him from his wrist, "No!" She groaned pushing him back to the bed, making him fall on top of her, "stay." She whispered.

"Looks like someone needs help." Beck talked, mysteriously. The smile on Jade's face turned to confused smile while she let out a "what do you mean?".

Beck smiled evilly and got up from the bed, picking the pale girl up among with himself, bridal style.

"No! Beck! Put me down! Beck!" She yelped when he picked her up. "Shh. Okay, okay. Imma put you down. But you gotta go get ready." He said. "Okay." She nodded, while he put her down.

"Come on go get ready." Beck said after he settled Jade down. "I only go get ready because I want to. Not because you told me to." She reasoned like a little girl. Beck just chuckled at her respond. She was his little girl.

.

.

"Call me when you wanted to come back, okay honey?"
"Kay kay."
"Love ya."
"Love you, mom."
She placed a quick kiss on her mother's cheek as she got out of her car. She was super excited for the night's karaoke. She was going to sing in front of her new friends for the first time. And the other reason is that two of her friends are dating and only she knew. But she was going to keep her mouth shut and let Beck and Jade to tell others by themselves.

She stepped in Inside-Out place, her bright pink heels clicking the floor as her skirt of her same color as her heels dress flung with each step. As she arrived, she saw Andre and Robbie and Rex (of course) at a table, sitting together. The place wasn't crowded but she couldn't tell it was going to be soon, since she could see people arriving there.