Sixth day~ Morning news

Part 1/4

After shutting and opening her eyes for a couple of times, Jade woke up on his bed. Rolling a bit, she turned to see  Beck, sleep on the couch. That was when she remembered what happened previous night.

By those thoughts, she actually smiled. She rarely smiles And she couldn't remember the last time she smiled before meeting Beck. He was her boyfriend. He officially was.

And hopefully he wasn't going to hurt her like the last time she... whatever. She snapped out of her thoughts when she saw him opening his eyes, starring at her, "Morning beautiful." He sweetly greeted. "Morning." She closed her eyes and smiled, then opened them and greeted back.

.

.

"Beck I'm out of clothes. I need to go home and pick some," Jade aware her boyfriend, "and possibly take a shower." Although she had taken one the day before at Cat's at the morning, before she left her house, she still needed her daily bath.

"Sure. But, didn't you say you don't wanna go back to your dad's after he kicked you out-" He was asking but interrupted by the girl, yelling "Don't say it." She yelled but in a whispering tone, simultaneously. Beck put his hands up in defense, "Okay, Okay!" He said.

"Yeah but I'm not going there when they're home." She smirked and answered, already knowing what was he going to ask. "Does your father go to work even on Saturdays?" Beck wanted to know.

"No. Of course not. Even if by not home, I meant at work, his dumb wife was still home then," The goth said and the Canadian looked at him waiting for the rest of her words, "They've been planning to go to a 2-days vacation on this weekend before my dad goes back to work." "And they didn't planned to take you with them?" Beck completed her. "No they were planning to take me with the whole love to give." Jade said, sarcastically mocking him, then shouted for the rest of her words, "Of course they didn't!"

He got off the couch and sat on the bed near his girl, who had a hurt-mad expression on her face and was looking down at her lap. "I'm sorry." He put his hand around her and squeeze her arm a little bit for comfort. "No. Don't be. By the way, even if they asked which is impossible and I know, I would have rejected them." She talked looking at his dark brown eyes.

She took a deep breath and decided to wipe the thoughts out off her mind, "so, you'll take me, right? Because for your information you are suppose to." Getting off the bed, she turned back to herself again. Beck smirked and replied another "Sure."

After 5 seconds Beck continued his words, "but first, get ready. We're having breakfast at my parents."Getting off the bed as well, he spoke, which wasn't suitable for Jade, at all. "Ugh, why can't we have it here like the last time?" She groaned, trying to convince him to not to go to his parents.

"Because last time they didn't know you were here and I couldn't tell them I have a girl in my RV sleeping without letting you know," As the Canadian said, she nodded, knowing he was right, "and don't forget the fact that I almost screwed that day..."

•Flashback to Wednesday morning•

"Hey mom, hey dad." He greeted his parents when he went to their kitchen for breakfast, trying to look cool. "Hey sweetheart." His mother greeted back first. And so did his father, after her. "Here's your breakfast. Why don't you sit?" Mrs. Oliver offered him to sit as she placed his plate on the table.

"You know what, Imma have mine at my RV today," he stated, picking up his plate from the table, "Em, do you think I can have another plate of breakfast?" He asked, pointing at the plate in his hand. "Ehh, sure but what is wrong with that one?" Mrs. Oliver asked confused. "No, No, I want another plate beside this one." He tried to explain.

"Why?" Mr. Oliver asked, looking up from the newspaper in his hand. "Just-Just so hungry today." The teen was getting nervous by the time. He could tell his parents were getting suspicious. "Okay. Here." His mother didn't get it but handed another plate full of breakfast. "Thanks. See ya." By that he got out quickly. "Teenagers and stuffs." Mrs. Oliver smiled and shook her head with a playful eye roll.

"Here. I got it." Beck said when he arrived to the RV. "Great. Now talk less and let's eat." She coldly said and began to eat.

•End of the flashback•

Jade smirked playfully when she remembered. "But now, since we're together, I guess we should let them know." Beck continues softly with puppy dog eyes. "Okay. Okay." She gave up. The teen boy walked up to her and put his hands in her messy hair and smiled, "I really do love you." He expressed, playing with her hair. "Haven't heard that for years." She said and smiled. Soon their lips were locker. But for a short time.

"Now," she took a deep breath, "move your ass and get ready so we are over this." "Thanks for the language." He said sarcastically with a smile.

.

.

Jade came out of the RV, all dressed up in her yesterday's dress since she had none left, followed by Beck, trailing behind her who shut the door, dressed up in a black and blue flannel shirt, sleeves rolled up above his arms among with ripped jeans. They walked to his parent's entrance.

Putting his finger on the bell, he didn't ring it. In fact, he looked at her who was running her hand through her hair. "You ready?" He asked. "Yeah." She frowned and sighed. This time he smiled and rang the bell.

His mom was the one who swung the door open. "Hey Beck." She said opening her arms for a hug, which he accepted but soon end it as he saw Jade, feeling slightly uncomfortable. "Oh Jade. What are you doing here so early?" The elder woman asked.

Jade swallowed thickly, trying to control herself to not to say anything sarcastic or rude, only because Beck had asked her to, "I've been here since last night." Mrs. Oliver gave her a what-do-you-mean look. "She slept at the RV." Beck answered instead. "Ehh... did you-" his mom tried to speak, with an unsure, confused confession.

But the teen girl interrupted, "No!", she strongly and loudly commented, "It was just an sleepover."

"Calm down, honey." Beck put his hand around her shoulder and squeezed it lightly to relax her. "Honey?" Mrs. Oliver had no clue what was going on.
"Mom, we need to talk."

To be continued...