Forth day~ Am I?

Part 2/2

"Jade! Jade!" She was storming out of the school after Andre and Cat told her about the gossips that was all over the school. And Beck was chasing after her and shouting her name repeatedly but she wasn't gonna stop, till she felt his hands on her shoulder right before she could exit. She stopped walking (almost running) and turned toward him, "WHAT?!" She burked. "You okay? You really should not skip the rest of the school." The Canadian said as calmly as he could.

"No I'm not fine. Beck. I'm not," she gasped and spoke angrily, "Everyone in this damn school think we are dating and we slept together yesterday when I was a total shit after what happened to me. They think I'm your girlfriend, when I'm not even sure if I'm your friend and-" she talked to fast that was a bit hard to understand, even though Beck understood her clearly. That was why he stopped her when she said those last words.

"Hey, hey. Why do you think you are not? You are my friend." Beck grabbed her shoulders and made her look at her. "But nobody ever wants me as a friend." Jade said, looking down at the floor. "But I did. Maybe you're not in the best behavior everyone wants you to be, but-but that's what makes you special." He couldn't believe it but he finally told her. Told her that she was special.

A slight smile appeared on Jade's face. Even when she was trying hard to not to show it. And it made him smile as well, "And you know, you are actually my best friend. Maybe you haven't accepted me as yours but I did." "You know what. I guess you are mines, too." She said, still trying to hide her smile, but she failed.

After some seconds silence between them, and them just looking at each other with a smile, Jade finally realized she was kinda showing him her soft side. Why on the earth he could make her show it to him? She didn't have a clue, but all she said was true. And she was happy that he knew her as his best friend like the way she did.

"But I'm still gonna skip the rest of the school. I can't walk around the school and see people whispering about us, or else I'm gonna cut their tongues. By the way I have dance next. It's not such a big deal." She shook her head and removed his hands from her shoulders. "So you fine?" "Yeah." She answered softly.

She left and Beck went back in Hollywood Arts, thinking about her words 'I was a total shit after what happened to me'. It made him sure that was totally something up her last night. It was obvious for him, before. But now that she starkly said that, it was even more obvious. Beck walked to his next class, Visual Arts, thinking about what possibly could happen to Jade, previous night.

.

.

"Miss. We are closing in 10 minuets. Plus, you are here for a looong time. You better leave." A man walked to her and told her. She could tell by his uniform that he was working there. After she left the school, she went to a coffee shop and ordered her favorite and sat there until now. 10:51. She had no place to go, anyway.

"What? You're kicking me out now?" She snapped that guy. She knew she must leave but she wasn't going to let a waiter tell her what to do. "What? N-No I was just saying-"the waiter was shocked. He was trying to answer but the brunette cut her, "By the way, I was leaving." She said, getting up, "and something else." She said leaning closer to his face, "Never talk to me like that." And by that, she got out of the place, leaving the man, confused. She only got to smirk, walking away.

She had no idea where was she going to stay. She wasn't going to go back to her dad and his stupid wife. She knew she could go to Beck's but she wasn't going to let him understand that she got locked out by her own father. So she thought of something else. She took her phone out of her bag and went to contacts and searched.
After some seconds she picked up:

"Hello?"
"Hey Cat. It's Jade."
"Oh hey Jadey!" Cat cheered up when she found out it was Jade.
"How many times should I say? Don't. Call. Me. Like. That." Jade said offended by the nickname.
"Sorry."
"Do you want me to come for a sleepover tonight?"
"Really Jade? You will?"
"Beg me." She hated begging but she made her do it, so she wasn't the one asking. Especially if it was when she wants a shelter.
"Pleaseee." Huh! And she did.
"Okay. Text me the address."
"Kay kay."

And they hung up.
After a minute she received a text from Cat, telling the address. It wasn't so far. Just 2 blocks. She decided on walking, so. God, she hated it.

The forth day is done now. You liked it?
Btw, I know this chapter was short. More because I didn't wanted to write about Jade when she goes to Cat's place because nothing special is going to happen. Not on the forth day. Maybe in the morning...