Sixth day~ Scarce

Part 2/4

After the long, boring and stupid conversation they had with Beck's parents, they were now in a taxi, driving to Jade's dad's house for Jade to pack some little things up.

"Thank you." Said Beck all of a sudden, breaking the silence. Jade who was leant to the car window, looking outside and drowned in her own thoughts about what just happened, snapped back in reality, "For what?" She asked.

"For showing your best attitude." He grinned. "Whatever." The goth said and leant back to the window. "You still mad about their reaction?" He asked already knowing the answer. "Shouldn't I?"

"Well they didn't expect that. The first time they saw you, you were a regular friend of mine, and the second time, you appeared as my girlfriend. They just- they just didn't think of that." He tried to explain. Hard. He knew she was upset and irritated. That wasn't a reaction everyone likes to see.

•Flashback•

"So? You're gonna talk or what?" Mr. Oliver spoke first as everyone was settled on couches in the living room. "Mom. Dad. This is Jade." Beck started, thinking of a way to tell them. "Well we know Miss Independent, we met her three days ago." Mrs. Oliver used the nickname which was such a suitable name for the girl but also could piss her off easily.

And it did.

She hated nicknames. All of them. Yet she tried to chill. So she took a deep breath and calmed down. "Yeah, but now I want you to meet my girlfriend." The young boy stated. "Who?" His parents said, simultaneously. He couldn't believe they were so clueless. Like Cat.

"Seriously?!" Jade gave them the look of 'really?!' "She. Is." Beck pointed to her, emphasizing on the word 'she'.
"WHAT?!" Mr. and Mrs. Oliver yelled at the same time, shocked by their son's choice. It made Jade really mad and kinda... hurt since the reaction wasn't showing any support. She got up, "That's it. We're leaving," She said, avoiding eye contact with any of them, "Beck, come on." She told her boyfriend and the teen couple walked out, hand in hand.

•End the flashback•

"Look." Beck put her hand on a side of her face and turned it to face his, "What is important in this relationship is us. Not my parents. They don't have to love you. I love you and that's enough." "I know," Jade groaned softly and sweetly, "but they can't hate me forever! I'm dating you, so it won't be fun for either of us to be like this all the time. At least, I can't handle it." She pouted.

"Just like you said, they can't hate you forever." The Canadian got her hands in his, "They're gonna love you as soon as they get to know you." The couple smiled at each other, and kept their eye contact until the taxi driver butted in, "Sorry to interrupt the moment, but I have to ask you where to go now? Should I turn right on the boulevard?" The elder man asked. "That's cool. And no. Go straight forward." Beck responded, politely. "Okay." And by that, he headed straight.

.

.

"So, you have a key?" Beck asked. "No, but I do know where does my 'Step Mother' hide it." Said Jade, using quotation marks. She then sat to reach a key, under a plant urn which was near the door, "here." She put it in the door ignition and opened the door.

"It is a big house." The teen boy expressed while checking around. "Yeah my dad gains a lot. But well, as you may know I don't live here much." She explained. "So where do you mostly live?" He wanted to know. "My mom's."

"So why didn't you went there when you were locked out?" Beck asked, not having a clue about the point that was hiding in his words, which his girlfriend found out, "Because I didn't wanted her to know. By the way, What's the matter? Are you regretting that I came to yours and now we're dating?" The brunette stated, annoyed.

"N-No, no! I was just saying." He replied, surprised. "Next time, think before saying." Jade pouted, angrily. "Hey, don't be mad. You know that I didn't meant that." He put his hand on her shoulder. "I know. Let's just forget it." She grabbed his hand and starred in his eyes which made him grin and her to chuckle softly at his stupid grin.

"I like your smile." Beck talked. "Well enjoy it. Because it's scarce." Jade furrowed her eyebrows and they both laughed. "Imma go upstairs and take a shower." She said as she walked upstairs by him, trailing behind her, "Okay. I'll wait in your room." "Kay." She agreed and they arrived in her room. She picked her towel up and went to the bathroom, leaving her boyfriend in her dark room.

.

.

"I can see you're bored." Said the Jade who was leaned against the door frame in a black towel of hers. "And I can see you're hot." Beck commented flirty. "Oh shut up!" She snapped, jokingly as she walked in with a smile. She headed to her closet. She picked a black bra and a matching... panties. Geez. She hated the word.

After that, she wore a black tank top and decided on a black 3/4 sleeves shirt with no patterns but some lace parts on the collarbone area and sleeves. Then it was black jeans with ripped knees. She got out of the closet to go dry her hair, and do her makeup.

"Wow. You look stunning." Beck checked her from up to down. "Yeah, I know." Jade let out and walked to her makeup desk and took a red hair dryer out. He chuckled by her comment. She quickly dried her hair and curled the end of it, for change. It actually looked good on her. Maybe she should have tried more.

The girl then took her makeup bag out of her purse and began to do her makeup. She was doing her eyeliner when she heard a sound from Beck's phone and he definitely checked it. He saw that he had received a text from Andre. "Yay! They are all in." Jade didn't stop doing her makeup, but asked him they are in what. "When you were in shower, I texted everyone to go to 'Inside-Out'. I've heard they have a karaoke contest and that should be fun. And they all said they'll come." He explained.

The pale skinned girl stopped what she was doing and turned to face him and leant to the table, "Wait. What do you mean by everyone?" "I mean, Andre, Cat and Robbie." Jade sighed and groaned, "You could have tell me first." She told him in a serious tone. "Yeah, but I knew you'd come." He replied. "How did you know if I would come?" She argued. "Because Imma ask you," Stated the boy while standing up and walking to her, "Don't you think they should know this?" He leant and kissed her lips.

"But they don't need to know." Jade groaned again. "Yes, they do. They're our friends-" Beck was telling but got interrupted by his girl, "Ugh!" He decided to ignore, "An-And they're going to find out anyway. It's the best if we let them know ourselves." The tanned boy continued and ended his words by a 'please' and puppy dog eyes.

"I hate it when you do that." The teen girl talked quick and serious which made Beck giggle. "So you come?" He asked another time. "Do I have another choice?" She asked, as a way to say 'yes'. "Great." He grinned.

.

.

"Don't forget the night dress." Beck reminded Jade, as she went back to her closet to pack some things when she finished her makeup, some minutes ago. "Ughhhh!" Jade groaned out load and Beck smiled, laughingly and shook his head playfully.

To be continued...