Kidnapped - Story 5

It was his Parker Luck™. There was no other way to explain it.

To get kidnapped just as he is about to finish patrol for the night, and head back to the tower. It was easy, really, a bright light, a high pitched noise, and a needle to the neck. He was out like a light.

{Line Break <45mins>(because Loki is genderfluid)}

He wonders where he is going, barely conscious in the back of a truck surrounded by armed people. He begins to wake up more, and groans.

"He wasn't meant to be awake yet." He vaugely hears a voice say. They sound both annoyed and curious.

"Give him another one, make sure he doesn't wake up until we get to the base." A prick, and then darkness.

{Line Break <1.5hrs> (because sleepy Spidey)}

Bright. Too bright. He needs to stand. He can't stand. Why not? Why can't he move? It's too bright and he can't move! He closes his eyes, squinting until he can see better.

"Oh good, you're awake. Boss wants to talk to you." A voice says, and he hears a door open. He looks up, to see someone with a very familiar logo on his jacket. Peter sighs, not these guys again.

A man walks into the room with confidence, proving that he is the boss. Peter vaugely recognises the face, but is too busy trying to break the restraints to care.

"Don't bother trying. Those were made for you." The man says. Peter starts laughing.

"Is this your first time intimidating someone? Don't worry, I made the same mistake. You can turn off the voice changer, Justin." The man, Justin Hammer, groans, turning off the voice changer.

"Fine, whatever, you know why you're here, but this time I have some friends with me. They're gonna be sending a message to Stark through you." Peter gets slightly more worried, not know who they were spooked him a bit.

"Bring it on." He tried to sound confident, and Hammer laughs.

"As you wish." A group of men dressed in black and grey walk in carrying tools. Oh boy, Peter thinks, this is gonna be fun.

{Line Break <18 days>(cause I don't know how to write torture that good)}

Peter, at least he thinks that's what his name was, stares blankly at the wall. He was wondering about nothing and everything at the same time. His cellmate seemed to like him, but never really talked to him due to punishments.

"Wolf Spider." He is called from the now open door. He turned to look at the man, before standing up and following.

"You have completed your mission. You will now be sent home." He was confused. He hadn't been sent on a mission in days, and this was his home. The man picked up on his confusion, and laughed.

He was sent to a small plane, and got on without question. He saw where he was going, and had no idea why he would be going towards where the Avengers are around.

He was dropped out in a parachute, after being told to make his way to Avengers Tower.

He collapsed as soon as he arrived at the door of the Tower. Tony was alerted that Peter was outside, and was relieved, immediately running down, ignoring everyone.

"Peter, you need to wake up, I can't carry you." Tony says quietly, trying to shake the Spider awake. He doesn't move, and Tony looks around before taking off his mask.

"Bruce!" He yells as he finds a very soft pulse. "I need your help!" He knows that F.R.I.D.A.Y. would relay his words to wherever Bruce is.

Bruce runs down just as he begins to stir. He is taken to the med-bay, and begins to heal.