Always - Story 6

He sits up in his bed in a panic, panting and trying to get his breath back.

"Fri, what's the time?" He asks sleepily, getting an immediate answer.

"It is 1:12am, Peter." F.R.I.D.A.Y. responds, with what he likes to think is warmth. There is silence for a few seconds before he hears another sentence. "Mr Stark seems to be having a nightmare, he is saying your name."

Peter jumps out of bed straight away, knowing exactly where to go. He arrives at the lab in a matter of seconds, finding Tony lying on a couch, lashing out.

"Tony, you need to wake up." Peter shakes his shoulders, and when that doesn't work, he sighs. "Tony, it's a nightmare, I need you to open your eyes." He keeps his voice even, so he doesn't freak him out more.

Tony continues to move around, punching at anything he can, and Peter begins to get worried as he is not waking up. He suddenly shoots up in his bed, confusion written all over his face as he sees Peter sitting there.

"Hey Mr Stark." Peter says tiredly, before quickly making his way back to his own room. Once he arrives, he thinks of something else.

"Fri, could you please alert me if any of the Avengers have nightmares?" He asks hopefully.

"Of course, Peter. I recommend getting some sleep, however, as you have school tomorrow." Peter just nods and flops down on his bed, falling asleep instantly.

He wakes up to F.R.I.D.A.Y.'s voice echoing through his room.

"Peter, it appears Sargeant Barnes is having a nightmare, and Captain Rogers cannot wake him." Peter was already running to Bucky's room by the time the sentence was finished.

He opens the door, seeing Steve standing a bit away from the bed, and Bucky lashing out. Peter bit his lip, trying to think of what to do. He brightens slightly, and haphazardly hops onto the bed, causing Steve to whisper-yell that it was too dangerous for him.

He grabs Bucky's normal arm, but he doesn't seem to like that. He wrapped his metal arm around Peter's throat, making Steve's eyes go wide. Peter managed to slowly pry off his fingers, and Bucky laid his normal hand back on the mattress.

He tries to get Steve to grab his hand. He was trying to silently tell Steve he had a plan, and it seemed Steve noticed, grabbing Bucky's flesh hand.

When his hand was taken in Steve's, he calmed down ever so slightly, but was still thrashing and fighting. Peter frowned, and then tried to hold down his other arm as Steve went in to bear hug him. Winter Soldier or not, no-one can resist Steve Rogers hugs, and thus Bucky began to calm down.

Peter tried to make it exaggerated how much he was struggling so that neither suspected anything. He stood up once Bucky melted into the hug, slowly waking up. He quietly left the room before Steve could even thank him, making his way to his own room, yawning.

"Time?" He asks, in between yawns.

"The time is currently 3:26am, Peter. I recommend you go to sleep now." F.R.I.D.A.Y.'s voice sounded soft as she talked to the arachnid.

"Okay." He said plainly, flopping on his bed for the second time that night. It wouldn't be the last.

"Peter, you have asked me to inform you about nightmares, and Ms Maximoff seems to be having one currently." Peter jumps out of bed, sprinting towards her room. As he suspected, there were many objects flying around the room, surrounded by a red glow.

"Сестра! Ванда, ты должен проснуться!" He tries, before slowly making his way through the rapidly moving objects like a spy through a lazer grid. He made his way over to her, with a small slice on his side, and wrapped her up in a hug.