Uh... Surprise? - Story 8

Requested by - RosyUnicorn

This involves Trans!Peter, but I don't really know all that much so please don't think that I'm trying to be offensive if I get something wrong. Also, if you're transphobic, you can leave, and never return to my account or anything to do with it 😊 (also TW for mentions of attempted suicide, dysphoria, and depression)

Peter really does not want to go to school today. His ribs have been hurting the entire week, but he never said anything to his Aunt 'till now.

"May." He breaths out, voice strained. His Aunt turns away from the book she was reading to look up at him.

"Yes, Peter?" She asks, seemingly not having heard his voice. He tries talking again, but his voice breaks.

"M-may.. C-an I go to t-he To-wer tod-ay?" He manages to get out. May looks over at him, worried.

"Of course, honey. You can see if Dr Banner will help you out." She says kindly. "I'll get your bag ready." He nods, not wanting to speak.

He sits at the table, waiting for May to return.

"It's too bad, Peter. I thought your class had a field trip today." May says sympathetically when she gets back.

"I think Oscorp. They said famous." He uses the least amount of words possible.

"Oh, that sucks. I think you would have really enjoyed seeing how they have changed since you went there last!" Peter internally cringes at the mention of his disaster of a trip.

"Yeah." He says, before coughing lightly, wincing at the sensation on his chest. May looks him over, making sure he will be okay to get there on his own.

"You should really get going Peter. I'll call the school to say that you're sick." Peter just nods. He walks out the front door and begins the long walk to the tower.

{??? However long it would take??? I don't know anything abt the USA at all so...}

Once he arrives, he right away is stopped by a new receptionist. He grins.

"Mister, I don't think you are meant to be here." They say. Peter grins wider.

"Don't worry, Mr Stark knows I'm coming." He almost laughs at their expression. They look red and angry.

"Okay, kid, you need to leave." Peter sighs, and the receptionist smiles, thinking he will leave.

"Happens every time." He says, feigning annoyance. "Can I at least try to go through?"

The receptionist hesitates, but figures that there's no harm in letting him.

"Fine, but as soon as it doesn't let you, you have to leave." They say. Peter smiles at them.

"Okay!" He walks through the checkpoint, and goes straight to the private elevator. The receptionist tries to run after him, but they stop when the elevator actually opens to see Tony Stark standing there smiling at the kid.

The door closes, and the receptionist stands there with a shocked expression.

{In the elevator}

"So, kiddo. Did you want to go see Bruce first?" Tony asks once Peter stops laughing at the receptionists face.

"Yeah, probably. I think laughing made it a bit worse." Tony nods and tells F.R.I.D.A.Y. to take them to Bruce's lab.

Soon enough (although too slow for Peter's liking), they get to Bruce's lab. Bruce himself was standing at a table, seemingly annoyed at a piece of paper. Peter can relate. Bruce looks up at them.