Introductions

Your name is Hae Y/N and you have an older brother called Hae Chan, he is apart of a kpop group called NCT 127. You go to a different school to him, until your parents wanted you to join Your brother in NCT. Which means you have to move to the same school at him. When you do go to That school, you get to learn abit about who 'rules' the school. So for the girls there are four of them. They're names are: Jennie, Lisa, Rosé and Jisoo.
For the boys their names are: Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook, Namjoon, Yoongi, Jin and Hoseok.
You have had a crush on your brothers friend Taeyong for a while now, but you soon get over him and start thinking of him as family as you all start to practice together. You always get paired with Taeyong to do partner dances but you both think nothing if it.
(Off topic😂😂)
You are the badass bitch of your school, you have a best friend and his name is Taeyong. You both are feared by the entire school but are both the best at art and dance, Taehyong and you are dance parters no matter what. You despise the popular boys and girls because they are all so stuck up.
Little did you know, the most popular boy: Jimin. Is jealous of Taeyong because of how close he was to you, he also didn't realise how or why he feels this way.
This is what you look like:

Name: Hae Y/NAge: 17About: Badass, Used to be a playgirl but isn't anymore, Loves to fight, dancer, rapper and does kickboxing

Name: Hae Y/N
Age: 17
About: Badass, Used to be a playgirl but isn't anymore, Loves to fight, dancer, rapper and does kickboxing.
Family: mum, Dad, Brother (Hae chan)
Friends: Taeyong, momo, sana, Chaeyoung, Taehyung, Yuta (and more)
Hates: Bullies, Pussys, Brats, Fake people.
Past about you and Taeyong: you guys know eachother from when you met in America 6 years ago. You were there for a buisness trip and met him in work since he was new. And you both ended up going to the same school, you and your brother were crowned the king and queen of the school. You both were players and badass, you ended up playing Taeyong but after you broke his heart he forgave you and you stopped being a player and moved back to Korea with your brother and the rest of NCT 127.