Badass bitch #7

You woke up to the smell of pancakes and bacon so you instantly jump out of bed and get changed for school.
This is what you looked like:

you ran down the stairs and into the kitchen, you saw your brother put the plate full of food on the table so you jump on the seat and stuff your face

Hae Chan: Welp someone's hungry😂
You glared at him then chuckled: Yah shut up and eat!
Once you were both done eating you left the house with your motorbike and got to school within 5 minutes. You saw JB and BamBam with Jackson waiting for you at the doors. So you park your motorbike and run up to them.
Y/N: Hey guys!
JB: Hey Y/N
BamBam: Sup
Jackson kisses your cheeks: Hi baby
You lightly pushed him away: Hey..
He takes your wrist and pulls you into the hallway and pins you up to the locker.
Jackson: You think I love you?
You tried to get out of his grip but he was too strong.
Jackson: Oh hunni, you got it all wrong. I used you Bahahah. I used you for your body and to be popular. You are so stupid I swear to god.
He slapped you and kicked you in the stomach, you fell to the floor coughing up blood. You started to cry and he walked off with the other two laughing.
You then felt two muscular arms wrap around you and pick you up lightly, you open your eyes to see Jimin.
Jimin: Are you okay?! Fuck him okay? Your gorgeous.
He kisses the tip of your nose and you blush.
Jimin: Awwwe your blushing!
Y/N: N-no I'm not.
He let you go and smiles at you: Here let me give you my top to wear because there's blood all over yours.
You smile and go to the bathroom with the top he had just handed you and put it on.
This is what you looked like now:

you left the bathroom and saw Jimin waiting for you with Hoseok

Hoseok: Hey Y/N, You ready?
Y/N: Oh hey Hobi, Yes I am ready.
Jimin: So Y/N, Do you feel better yet?
Y/N: Much better, thank you.
You all go to music and sit next to eachother, then the teacher walks in.
Teacher: Miss Y/N, please may you rap for us?
Y/N: Sure
Imagine this is you:

-Jimin PoV-
Jungkook: She raps nearly as good as Yoongi Hyung
Yoongi: Watch your mouth Jungkook
I just glared at the two who were bickering, they both noticed it and started to listen to Y/n.
Taehyung: Her singing voice is angelic as well as her rap.
Jimin: I know right...
Jungkook: Oooo Hyung has a crush on nuna!
Jimin: Shut up Jungkook! No I don't!
The others just laugh at me, as my cheeks went a brighter shade of pink when I saw Y/n walk towards me.
Y/n: Mind if I sit next to you?
Jimin: Not at all
I smiled at her as she sat beside me.
-Y/n's PoV-
I could feel someone's gaze on me so I looked around the room and saw that Nancy was glaring at me. I raised an eyebrow and walked up to her.
Y/n: What are you staring at?
Nancy scoffed: A fat pig
Y/n: You really want to re create yesterday?
Nancy: Ye-
You punched her around the face and her nose made a 'crack' noise. Her screams filled the room, as you got onto her and continuously punched her. She was eventually coughing blood over and over again onto the top Jimin gave you. Jimin eventually grabbed you and pulled you out of the classroom and into the hallway.
Jimin: Calm Down
You were breathing heavily from the anger that had just entered your body just left when you heard his calming voice.
Jimin: you calm now y/nie?
You nodded slowly as your cheeks grew a brighter shade of pink.
Jimin smirked and gave you a little chuckle.
Jimin: Awww your blushing
Y/n: Whaaaaaat? Noooo...
He cupped your cheeks in his small hands, he smiled sweetly before leaning in. Before you could pull away his plump, pink lips met yours. You felt something that you've never felt before, your heart was beating fast and your breath was uneasy. He slowly pulled away with his hands still around your waist.
Jimin: Y/n...
You hummed in response.
Y/n: Hmm?
Jimin hugged you: Would you like to be my girlfriend...?
Your eyes widened as you hugged him tightly.
Jimin: Your answer?
Y/n: Of course!!!
You pulled away from the hug and kissed him even more passionately than before.
You heard the door slam shut behind Jimin, so you pulled away to see... Nancy throwing a fit, same as Jackson.
You and Jimin were just laughing at them both.
Nancy: What the heck is so funny?! Oppa! She broke my nose!
Jimin scoffed: And? Your a bitch.
You just smirked at his reaction. You grabbed his hand and intertwined your fingers with his. Jackson's eyes got darker. He started walking towards you and Jimin, Jimin could tell that you were scared so he dragged you behind him.
Jimin: Stay behind me Y/n...
Y/n: Okay.
You saw that Jackson had tried to punch Jimin but he caught Jackson's fist and twisted it behind his back. Jackson hissed in pain, Jimin just smirked and tugged on his arm.
Jackson: L-let me go!
Jimin laughed evilly: No. leave us alone then, I'll leave you alone.
Jackson sighed: F-fine!
Jimin let jackson go and pushed him away.
Jimin: Leave!
Jackson ran off, Nancy following behind him.