Badass bitch #2

You wake up and instantly look at your phone to see what time it is, it is 8:20..
'Shit! Ima be late!' You jumped out of your bed and did your makeup and your outfit. You couldn't be bothered to do your hair today since you were nearly late anyways.
This is what you looked like:

once you thought you looked decent you checked the time, 8

once you thought you looked decent you checked the time, 8.38...
You have 10 minutes to run to school... in heels... 'this is just great, ugh whatever'.
You grabbed your phone and ran downstairs and out of your house ignoring your brother, you were running past the park when you saw BTS.
Y/N mumbling: Ugh for fuck sake, they have to be here?!
You sigh and sit down on the bench just so you can have a little rest, you heard a low raspy voice talk to a slightly higher voice, but that all ended when you started to hear footsteps.
The 2 men who were talking walk in front of you and just stood there, staring at you...
A/U: Yeh not creepy at all!
Tae, Suga: Shut up author.
Anyways back to the ff!!
You look up to see them just looking down at you, you look at them confused and then put your phone down into your pocket.
Y/N: Who are you and what the fuck do you want
Taehyung: I'm taehyung but you can call me Tae
Yoongi: I'm Yoongi but you can call me Suga.
Y/N: Okay, what do you want fgs. I want to text my friend.
Taehyung: Well... we all recognise you.. what's your name?
You stand up and cross your arms: And what makes you think I'll tell you?
You felt strong arms hold your arms and legs spread out and tight that you can't move.
Yoongi: You don't wanna find out.
You sighed: Fine, I'm hae Y/N, my brother is hae chan.
Yoongi came over to you and cupped your cheeks: see that wasn't so hard Now was it?
You finally got out of the mans grip and kicked Yoongi in the stomach, you, Yoongi and Jimin, Namjoon started fighting.

you walked away with a nose bleed and a black eye but they have to go home with worse.
Y/N: That's why you don't do that to girls who know how to fight.
Taehyung: I'm sorry about them... can we be friends?
You smiled: Sure
You have Tae your number and walked away to go home and clean up.
When you got home your brother was at the door waiting for you, he saw your wounds.
Hae Chan: Y/N! What happened?!
Y/N: BTS happened. Well... only Jimin, Namjoon and Yoongi. They can't fight for their lives though.
Hae Chan: Those bastards!
He clenched his fists in anger
Y/N: Calm down, buttt I get along with one member
Hae Chan: Who
Y/N: Taehyung
He sighs heavily: Okay, Whatever. Go wash up, we're meeting someone for a meeting.
Y/N: Okay.
You go upstairs and change your makeup and get into a dress.
This is what you look like:

you grab your purse and phone and go to your brothers car to go to the restaurant

Hae Chan: You excited?
Y/N: Depends who were meeting with.
Hae Chan: Our group and BTS are having a meeting in a restaurant.
Y/N: Ugh for what?!
Hae chan: You'll see.
Y/N: Ughhh!
Hae chan: Were here
Y/N: Already?! Can we just meet in a club?
Hae chan: Well go there after
You just nod and get out of the car and instantly see Jimin out side on his phone waiting for something.
Hae chan: Were the only ones out of NCT that's here by the way...
Y/N: Wait what...
Jimin: Ahhh hae chan.. your here and... Y/N.
He was looking at you up and down like he was a hungry animal ready to attack whilst biting his lip.
Y/N: Take a picture it lasts longer
Jimin: Right let's all go inside.
He grabbed your wrist and pulled you to the table where the others waited.
Taehyung stood up and hugged you: Hey Y/N
All of the others looked angry, you hugged back.
Y/N: hi taeee
Jimin: Okay your sitting next to me princess.
You rolled your eyes and sat down in between Tae and Jimin.
You and Tae were laughing and talking until you felt a cold hand slip onto your thigh, you looked down and saw jimins hand traveling up to your core.
You pushed his hand off and shot him a death glare but he just smirked and put his arm around your shoulders.
Tae could tell you looked uncomfortable so he pushed jimins arm off and smiled at you, of course you smiled back, Jimin had anger in his eyes. You stood up and muffled Tae's hair: I'm gonna go to the club, you wanna come Tae?
Taehyung: Yeah.
We got up and left, we took his car. After the loud car ride, you both entered the club and went straight to the bar to get drinks.
Taehyung: Two vodkas please
Man: Comin' right up
Taehyung paid the man and received the drinks, he handed you yours. You quickly gulped it down in one go whilst taehyung was just sipping his.
Y/N: So... why did you want to be my friend?
Taehyung: I just thought you looked kind and fun also cool.
He showed his cute box smile that you couldn't resist but to smile back.
You felt someone grab your shoulders softly and asked for a vodka and coke, you turned around to face the man and it was Jimin.
Y/N: Yah get off of me
Jimin: Okay Okay

He sat on the other side of you, taehyung was just there playing with his hands.

Y/N: Tae? Are you okay?
Taehyung looked at you: Huh? Oh yeah.. uhm I've gotta go soon, you coming with me?
You nodded and felt a hand on your waist and looked straight at Jimin with wide eyes.
Jimin: What? Hahaha
He smirked at you.
Y/N: Get off
You stood up and accidentally fell back and onto taehyung's lap, he widened his eyes.
You were sitting on his lap!
You were about to stand up but he held your waist.
Y/N: What are you-
Taehyung laid his head on your shoulder and didn't say anything.
You let  him lay his head on you until he stopped, when he stopped you stood up and got pulled on to Jimin's lap. You could feel his erection rubbing against your thigh just outside of your core.
You tried to get off because it was odd, you felt okay with it but at the same time you didn't want to. When you tried to stand up and walk off to taehyung your wrist got gripped.
Jimin: Don't go (;
Y/N: Let go
You shot him a death stare and left the club with Tae.
When you got home you changed and went straight to bed since you have school tomorrow.