Badass bitch #6

You looked over and saw... NANCY?!
Nancy: Hello Bitch, We meet again.
You raise an eyebrow: Stay in your lane loser.
Jimin went over to Nancy and kissed her right infront of you. You rolled your eyes and gave her a death stare and went over to Got7.
Mark: Yah Jackson. Is that who I think it is?!
BamBam: Y/N!
Y/N: Hey, Long time no see Boys
JB: It's been a long time indeed.
Y/N: Help me show Nancy who's territory this is.
They sigh and look at each other: Fine.
Y/N: Thanks.
Jackson took your arm and pulled you into a deep kiss and everyone started to cheer shouting King Jackson And Queen Y/N. You pulled away from the kiss and turned to Nancy and Jimin who were glaring at you.
Y/N: Dance off. You, Jimin. Me and some of Got7.
Nancy: Your on whore.
Y/N: You first.

You clapped sarcastically: Wooow that was amazing. Watch and learn.

Nancy: That's all you got? Let me show you what REAL talent is.

Y/N: Pahahaha you think that's good? Good luck getting on the team hun. Watch and learn bitch.

Exo and BP: And the winner is.....
Y/N!!
Y/N: Told you sweety, stand your ground or back the fuck off of my territory bitch.
Nancy tried slapping you but you grabbed her wrist and twisted it.
This is you guys fighting:

You punch her in the stomach and she throws up blood on your white shoes.
Y/N: YOU BITCH! FUCK OFF BEFORE YOU GET FUCKED UP EVEN MORE!
She ran away crying and you wiped the blood off of your bottom lip and turned to Jimin and Yoongi, they were smirking at you.
Yoongi: Welcome back
Y/N: Don't get used to it. I'm just doing this to let her know not to bother me with her bullshit.
Jimin raises her eyebrows: Are you sure you weren't just jealous.
Y/N: Look you may be my jiminie from when we were little but you definitely are not the same as you used to be.
Jimin: Same as you.
You facepalmed and leave the classroom with Got7.
Mark: Y/N, The old you back to stay?
You turn to him: No. it's not here to stay.
JB: Why
Y/N: Because I'm not like that anymore
Jackson: Obviously you are
You slap him: No I'm not shut the fuck up!
BamBam: Just look at yourself in the mirror then tell us you've changed.
Y/N: Fine, I'll stay like this then.
Jackson picked you up and twirled you around: Welcome back baby!
You laughed and stuffed your head in the bottom of his neck. He then put you down and kissed you on the forehead.
Jackson: I love you!
Y/N: I love you too, But you do know that if I'm going to be the old me. I'm gonna be a playgirl like before, but you know that your the only one that I'm staying with but I will be kissing and playing with other boys. Okay?
He smiled: Of course baby
He holds your hand and goes to your car and drives you home.
He takes you inside: Go change, we're going to the Beach.
Y/N: Okay!
You go upstairs and change into your swimsuit :

Y/N: Okay!You go upstairs and change into your swimsuit :

You wore this over the top:

you went downstairs to see Jackson at the door talking to someone, so you go next to him to see who it is and it was Jimin and rosé

Rosé: But babyyyyyy...
rosé then looked at you: Yah bitch! This is your fault that he broke up with me! I will get you back for this!
She then stormed off and it was now only you, Jimin and Jackson at the door. Jackson grabbed the keys to your car and to your house and took your hand and closed the door and locked it behind you both.
Jimin: Where are you two going.
Y/N: Why do you care?
Jackson: To the beach. Got a problem?
Jimin: Yeah I do. She's mine.
You blushed at his comment and got into the car to wait for Jackson.
After hearing them shout at eachother Jimin finally walked off and Jackson got in the car and started to drive to the beach. The car ride was very silent, You both didn't dare to speak. Because you know how violent he was when he was angry... when you both used to be together he used to slap you and give you bruises all over but you stayed with him because you were scared of what he might do to you.
When you both arrived at the beach you set your towel down and took your dress off and laid down.
Jackson: Y/N what on earth are you doing.
You opened your eyes: Tanning.
Jackson grabbed your wrist and stood you up and pulled you over his shoulder.
Jackson: Nope, your getting in the water no matter what Y/N
Y/N: Yah Jackson get off! Let me downnnn! I don't wanna get in the waterrrr!
He laughed and dropped you into the water, you started to splash him as revenge.
Y/N: KARMA IS A BITCH HEHEHEH
Jackson: You just called yourself a bitch Bahahah
Y/N: I know hehe
-time skip-
It was now getting dark so Jackson decided to take you home. When you both arrived he kissed you goodnight and drove off. You entered your home to see your angry Brother.
Hae Chan: Y/N! Where were you? I was worried sick!
You rolled your eyes and laughed: 'Sorry eomma', I was just out at the beach with Jackson.
Hae Chan: Jackson? Your old abusive boyfriend?
You just nodded and smiled: He's changed, he's sweet and harmless now.
Your brother just sighed and walked upstairs to his room and slammed his door loudly making you jump a bit.
After eating dinner, You decide to get a shower and change for bed. so you go upstairs and get a shower. When your done in the shower you grab the towel and tie it around you and go into your room and change into your onesie. When you were finally warm And cosy, you snuggled up with your pillow and fell asleep.