Badass bitch #4

When you get to the park you sit on the grass with your earphones in listening to music. Until you heard someone crying near you whilst someone else was shouting, so you took your earphones out and walked up to the angry couple. It was Namjoon crying and Rosé shouting at him with anger in her voice and eyes all over.
Namjoon: Please don't leave me!
Rosé: Ew stop crying! Your ugly when you cry! Ugh your such a cry baby. Right babe?
You saw a familiar face next to rosé, Then you realised it was Jackson. You walked up to Namjoon and put a serious face on.
Y/N: Yah what's going on here
Namjoon looked up at you in surprised as he quickly wiped his tears standing up slowly.
Jackson: Ah slut, we meet again. Are you still sleeping round with every boy like you did to me and the rest of exo?
He smirked as rosé raised an eyebrow and Namjoon looked shocked.
Y/N: No. I've changed, you don't know me anymore. I'm a different person.
Rosé: Oh really? Cause your totally not getting too close to Hae Chan for comfort!
You looked at her like she was stupid: He's my brother you idiot!
She looked shocked but played it off.
Rosé: Whatever.
Jackson: I'm surprised Y/N, you were pretty good in bed. Maybe we could do it again some time.
Y/N: No! Now piss off and leave innocent people the fuck alone!
You grabbed Namjoon and walked off as you could hear Jackson and rosé laughing.
Namjoon: You used to be a playgirl?
You just nod with a blank face.
Namjoon: Are you still a play girl?
You just shake your head.
Namjoon: Oh.. Okay
He then walked away, you sighed and put your earphones in and put your hood of your hoodie up onto your head. You stood up and went to the shop and bought some snacks and walked out after paying for them, when you were walking out you bumped into aload of people who were waiting outside of the door.
Jin: Yah, Hey playgirl!
Jimin: Oooo didn't know you were a bad one kitten.
He winked at you and licked his lips which made you give him a disgusted look.
Yoongi: We'll make a deal with you.
Y/N: No
Yoongi: You haven't heard what we're gonna say ye-
Y/N: I don't care.
You tried walking past but Yoongi stood in your way stopping you from going home.
Y/N: Fuck off
Yoongi: Listen then we'll leave you alone.
You just cross your arms to indicate that your listening.
Yoongi: We can give you back your queen name if you play with 2 of us.
Your eyes widened: No! I'm not like that anymore. I'm not a slut anymore, I'm not blackpink!
Jungkook walked up to you and your faces were extremely close... too close for your liking.
Jungkook: But... you are, your just not expressing it yet nuna.
He winked at you as he tried to take your hoodie off since he knew you weren't wearing anything else underneath.
You kicked him in the nuts which made him let go and you ran the fastest you could to your house and Locked all of the doors since no one is home except you.
Jimin: Y/N! OPEN THE DOOR!!
Yoongi: WE WONT LEAVE UNTIL YOU GET YOUR TITAL BACK!
You sighed and turned loud music on as you grabbed your vodka and sourz and started drinking by yourself, ignoring any loud shouts from outside.
When you were tipsy you turned the music on and threw the empty bottles away and went upstairs and changed for bed. When you were done you went on your phone and saw that your crush for 2 years has a girlfriend you sighed and turned your phone off and hid your face in your pillow and fell asleep almost instantly.

I'm sorry that this part wasn't as long as the others, I was quite busy being lazy hahaha. Sorry xD