Badass bitch #1

A loud sound started to pierce through your head, You slowly opened your eyes and reached for the alarm clock and threw it across the room, and silence quickly filled the room as you got out of bed and went to the bathroom to get a shower. Once you were done in the warm, refreshing shower you went into your large water and chose out a perfect outfit.
This is what you wore:

You then grabbed your phone and went into the kitchen to make breakfast and leave for school, but someone called out your name as you were about to leave

You then grabbed your phone and went into the kitchen to make breakfast and leave for school, but someone called out your name as you were about to leave. You turned around and saw your brother walking up to you.
Hae Chan: Y/N! Wait. Did you seriously forget?
You looked at him confused: Forget what exactly?
Hae Chan: Your moving to my school because your joining NCT 127.
Y/N: Oh yeahhh! Okay you're driving me! Let's go. I can't wait to see the others ^-^
Your brother just giggles at you as you run out of the house and jump into the car.
Once you both arrived at the school you saw Taeyong waiting by the bike rack whilst leaning on his motorbike, You approached him with a smile without your brother following you.
Taeyong: Hey chubs ^-^
Y/N: Hey, I told you to stop calling me that! -3-
Taeyong: Okay okay, I'll stop
Y/N: You better :')
You both chuckled and headed to your brother and then all three of you walked into the school and into the hallway. You 3 made way to your locker, Unfortunately, Jennie and Jungkook were there sucking each others faces off.
You walked up to them and pushed them both out of the way and opened your locker to block out the Angry faces that the snobs would be giving you at that moment, even though it would be extremely funny. You closed your locker and turned to their direction, they're faces were priceless, all you could hear was your brother and taeyongs laughter filling up the hall which made you giggle a little, when you felt a small sting on your cheek.
Jennie had slapped you...
You grabbed her by the collar and pushed her against the lockers and glared deeply into her dark brown eyes.
Y/N: Did you just slap me?!
Jennie: Y-Yah! I don't even know you crazy bitch!!! Let me go!
At that moment, You slapped her harder then what she had done to you, making her fall to the floor holding her now red, flushed cheek. You turned to Taeyong and Hae Chan and motioned to them that all three of you should get to class, so you go into the girls changing rooms whilst they go into the males room to get changed for dance class. When you were dressed, You left the changing room and entered the big dance room filled with everyone else, You saw Taeyong in the corner waiting for you to arrive so you made your way to the back of the room but before you could get there you heard your name being called by the teacher.
Mrs Maya's: Y/N! Please may you come up to the front and show us your solo dance
You just nod and walk up to the front and get into position and start to dance: