Chapter.5 | Relationship?

"Don't touch me" I warned, feeling a rush of static over my skin. Too much hurt swelled in my chest.

Taehyung stood there and glared at my face. It was like he had been frozen in place. His grip on my arm was still firm. I was not in the mood for this.

"You're going to regret this, Taehyung" I warned him for the last time. My mouth screwed shut as I glared at him, but the fight leaked out of me like a balloon delflating. No, no, I wouldn't risk that. Tears pricked my eyes and I forced a deep breath.

Taehyung hesitated but slowly let go of my arm. I couldn't tell if he was feeling sorry or not. His face was blank, emotionless.
I immediately took a step back and sighed. I breathed a shaky breath of relief and tried to pull myself together.
So much could have gone wrong if Taehyung hadn't let go of my arm...

"This is exactly why I wanted to break up with you, you love hurting me, don't you?" I asked sarcastically. I realized it wasn't the smartest thing to say, right after I almost got beaten up.

"Oh please, don't get started again" Taehyung huffed and rolled his eyes.

My mouth dropped open. I really don't understand Taehyung sometimes. Heat swept over my cheeks. Does he want to argue with me right now?

Hands shaking, I tucked my hair behind my ear.
"Are we in a relationship, Taehyung?"
I asked and I heard Taehyung chuckle under his breath. He seemed stunned for a second.

"Of course!" He said, sounding frustrated.

"I think this is closer to kidnapping!"

A muscle popped in Taehyung's jaw. His eyebrows were furrowed. It looked like he couldn't belive what I had just said.
Unease rolled through me like a chilled, dark wave. What I said is true tho.

"What?" His voice sounded more confused than furious.
I forced myself to look him in the eyes. Peering through his dark lashes, he burned me with one smoldering look.

"I-I'm being held here with force and against my own will. This is kidnapping!" A hot shiver went up my arm. Stiffening, I realized what I was doing. Taehyung had just calmed down from almost killing me earlier, and I already made him furious again.

A huge knot formed in my stomach. My stomach twisted when Taehyung took a wide step forward. His huge shadow was covering my tiny body. I jerked back, breathing heavily. He immediately pulled my arm towards him in an aggressive manner. I yelped as my head hit his chest. He raised his eyes to meet mine, so I would know he wasn't messing. My eyes widened. I knew he could snap my head in two, if he wanted to. I gulped down a big knot in my throat. He lowered his head until our mouths were so close that we shared the same air.
"Don't test me." He whispered through gritted teeth.

A part of me wanted to cut his body with a knife, until he would fall on his knees and beg for mercy. The other part of me wanted to lay on the sofa and kiss him to sleep. What should I do?

I closed my eyes, and nodded slowly.
I hadn’t noticed the goose bumps creeping on my arms until now.
There was no way to stop the tears. They rolled down my heated cheek, one by one. I didn't dare to open my eyes, and just stood still, waiting for whatever Taehyung was planning to do.
Suddenly I felt two arms wrap around me, and gently pull me into a hug. Oh, so now he's suddenly gonna act nice again?
Despite the heaviness in my stomach, it fluttered at the feeling of my body pressed against his. I don't know how much time passed, but he held me closer, wrapping every part of his body around mine so there wasn't even an inch between us.

Taehyung pulled back and rested his hands on my shoulders. I finally opened my eyes and managed to make eye-contact. He gently rubbed my shoulders and came closer to my face.
"You love me, and I love you. Therefore, this is not a kidnapping." His voice was warm and soothing. I was surpised he was still thinking about the kidnapping thing.

                                  ***

I sat on the edge of the bed, and tried to make myself sit in a comfortable position. It had been a whole week since our last argument. Since then, we had not exchanged alot of words, just the typical 'Good Morning' or 'Bye'.
I wanted to keep it that way. Maybe we would grow further apart from each other, and eventually we'll break up. Not that I want to, but that's the best thing for both of us.

I took my phone out of my pocket and started scrolling back and forth. Taehyung leaned his back against the wall and crossed his arms. His stare was glued on me. I knew exactly what was going on in his mind.

I tried to ignore Taehyung staring at me and looked down at the screen. I honestly wasn't doing anything on my phone, I was just staring at the screen. I was pretending to be busy, I didn't want to talk to Taehyung. I knew what he wanted, but I couldn't give him that, not after everything that has happend. I shifted uncomfortably on the bed. His strong gaze was making me uncomfortable.

I was hoping that Taehyung would leave soon. As every second passed by, I got more impatient and nervous. Suddenly, Taehyung leaned away from the wall. A little joy danced inside of me when I thought he was going to leave, but he did the opposite. My heart began hammering inside my chest, when Taehyung came and sat beside me.

I looked at him from the corner of me eye. I was stunned for a second by how close he was to my face. A smirk crept up his face. Before I knew it, his left hand was on my thigh, rubbing it back and forth. No, no, no!

I put my hand on his and gently move it away from my thigh. Taehyung raised an eyebrow and looked at me questionably. I faked a smile, and without answering I looked back down on my phone. I was scared deep inside, but I looked just fine from the outside. I managed to hide my fear with a smile.
I clenched my jaw hard, and tried to calm my breathing. Why isn't he leaving?!

I slightly flinched when Taehyung ran his fingers through my hair.
"It's so beautiful" He whispered in my ear and smelled it. He let out a satisfied moan and twisted my hair around his fingers. I would be lying if I said I didn't like it. He used to always do this back when we first started dating. It was so soothing and I got this desire to be swept in his arms. The only thing that's different, is that I can't do that anymore.

I could feel Taehyung coming closer and closer to me. Soon I could feel his warm breath in my ear. He was breathing fast and deep, as if he's been waiting for this moment. Unexpectedly, Taehyung started leaving sloppy kisses on my ear. I knew what he was trying to do. I shrugged my shoulder and gently pushed him away. I ignored Taehyung's barely audible growl. Doesn't he understand that I don't want to have sex right now?

There was a bitter taste in the back of my mouth that I couldn’t seem to get rid of.

Just when I thought Taehyung would stop and leave, he suddenly cupped my face with his large hands and pressed his lips on mine. It was so unexpected, I didn't have time to react. It wasn't aggressive or anything, but it wasn't gentle either. Taehyung tried to force his tongue in my mouth, but my lips were sealed. I tried to push him away, and surprisingly it worked. Sadness covered his face as I pushed him back. I don't get why he's sad.

"Y/N" His voice was low and full of pain.
"Don't you want me?" He asked. I could tell he was hurt.

"No, that's not wh-" I tried to explain but was cut off by a tight hug. Taehyung buried his face in my neck and whined quietly. I thought he was crying for a second. I honestly felt kind of bad, and I didn't even know why. I hesitantly wrapped my arms around his broad shoulders.

I wouldn't have done that, if I knew what Taehyung was planning to do next....