Chapter.7 | Pictures

Just when when I thought Taehyung was going to apologize, he snapped.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" He asked with a husky voice.
He groaned and got off me.

"What?!" I said irritated and started putting on my clothes.

"Am I a fucking stranger to you?" He asked, almost shouted. I could detect anger in his voice.

"I might as well go and find other ladies in the club." He grunted and started putting on his clothes way too aggressively. It was clearly one of those weaponized sentences that get flung out to hurt, to end conversations.

"You wish." I said and rolled my eyes.

Taehyung eyed me from across the room before he disappeared from my sight.

I knew he didn't mean what he just said. He wouldn't go and find other girls, right?

I was left all alone, speechless. The fact that I was almost raped by my own boyfriend, hadn't sinked in my mind yet.

~

As the hours went by, I started getting more worried. It was almost midnight and Taehyung hadn't returned home.
I tried calling Taehyung several times during the day, but he didn't pick up. What if he really went to hookup with other girls?
He was very turned on in bed earlier, but we didn't do anything. What if he went to seek pleasure from other girls? No, he wouldn't do that, ever.

Thinking about Taehyung only made me more stressed. I decided not to think about him. I made my way to the bedroom and changed to my pajamas.
I went to my closet and tried to pick out an outfit for tomorrow. I picked out a plain black t-shirt and blue jeans.

Suddenly I felt two arms wrap around my body. I flinched and let out a scream. I heard a familiar laugh from behind, and I immediately felt relived when I realized it was Taehyung.
Both of his arms were wrapped tightly around my stomach and his face was resting on my shoulder. I was taken aback, why is he acting nice again? Isn't he mad anymore?

"Those jeans will look amazing on you, babe." He said and grabbed them from my hand.

Taehyung was acting so weird, as if nothing had happened. So much had happend in the past week.

I studied his face, something was wrong. Taehyung has always been a confident guy, but he couldn't even look at me in the eyes while talking.

"Have you eaten yet?" His voice hardened as he spoke. He looked everywhere, expect my eyes.

He waited for me to answer, but I didn't.

After a few moments of silence, he finally looked at me. His gaze shifted from me, to the wall, at me and to the wall again.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked and tilted his head.

"Aren't you mad anymore?" I asked with a little attitude. He should be the one asking me that.

"Mad at you? Of course not. How can I be mad at you? You're my life." He said and stroked my cheek.
Well, that's weird.
I stood there awkwardly and couldn't figure out why he was acting so romantic. He couldn't have forgotten what happened in the morning so easily.

Suddenly my phone vibrated in my pocket. I took it out to see who had messaged me.
Before I could even unlock it, Taehyung grabbed my wrist.
"I'm so tired, babe. Let's cuddle to sleep." He yawned before he quickly dragged me towards the bed.

"Why are you acting so strange?" I asked Taehyung as he made me sit on the bed.

"A-am I acting strange? I just want to show you how much I love you." He said and chuckled nervously.
I was only suspicious at first, but now I was convinced that something had happened.

I shrugged it off, and tried to sleep. Taehyung went to the bathroom to brush his teeth.
Suddenly I remembered that I forgot to check the message I got earlier. I took out my phone and quickly unlocked it. Someone had sent me several pictures, it was from an unknown number. It's not everyday that I get messages from strangers.
As the pictures were loading, I grew impatient and curious. What could it be?

Finally, the picture had loaded and were right in front of my eyes.
I sat there for a couple seconds, completely motionless. I couldn't belive what I was seeing.

"WHAT THE FUCK, TAEHYUNG?!"