Chapter.8 | Over

Finally, the pictures had loaded and were right in front of my eyes.
I sat there for a couple seconds, completely motionless. I couldn't belive what I was seeing.

"WHAT THE FUCK, TAEHYUNG?!" I shouted in disbelief.

My phone was shaking in my trembling hands. I thought my heart would snap in two.
As much as I tried to hold it in, the pain came out like an uproar from my throat in the form of a silent scream. The beads of water started falling down one after another, without a sign of stopping.

There was a picture of Taehyung, naked, on top of another girl. Taehyung was having sex with another girl...

I scrolled down with my shaky fingers.
Pain washed over me like the long slow waves on a shallow beach. Each wave was icy cold and sent shivers down my spine.
There was another picture of Taehyung kissing down the girl's neck.
And another picture of the girl on top of Taehyung.

Strangely, there was no picture of the girl. I wanted to see the bitch's face.
I could only see her back. Her hair was a dark red color and she had pale skin just like mine.

I scrolled further down and the pictures only got worse. The girl was on her knees and Taehyung stood in front of her. She was most likely giving him a blowjob. I felt nauseous just looking at it.

Salty drops fell from my chin, drenching my shirt.

I scrolled down to the last picture and couldn't belive my eyes. There was a picture of both of them laying in the bed, and I could now see the girl's face. When I looked at the familiar face, I felt my heart being ripped out of my chest.
I sealed my mouth tightly with my hand, or else I would've screamed. My mind was sent reeling, unable to comprehend or process the images. I looked away, then looked back to see if it was still there. It was.
IT WAS MY SISTER!! WHAT THE FUCK!

I panted for air, leaning on the wall for balance. The weight of everything seemed to press down on my shoulders and I struggled to take even a single step forward. It was too much. I felt the muscles of my chin tremble like a small child and I looked toward the window, as if the light could soothe me.

He had sex with my sister?
Tears rolled down my cheek like a river. I'd never expected Taehyung to do something like this, and that too with my sister.
My eyes drip with tears. My walls, the walls that hold me up, make me strong just... collapse

With heavy steps I stomped towards the bathroom. I gasp as I burst in.
Taehyung stares at me in silence, his eyes still filled with sadness and pain.
He knows everything.

"Y/N," came out almost like an accident, spilling out of his drawn inward lips. His brown eyes lost their harshness, becoming rounder, more glossy. Then all at once his face buckled, his breathing stopped momentarily and tears streamed.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS, TAEHYUNG?!" The sobs punched through, ripping through my muscles, bones, and guts.

"DID YOU FUCKING CHEAT ON ME?! WITH MY SISTER?!" I shouted, still in denial.
I held my phone in front of his face so he could see the pictures. Everything is right here. There are no excuses.

"I'm sorry, it was a mistake" was the only thing that came out of his dry lips. He looked down in guilt, as tears fell down his cheek.

"You're sorry? That's all?" I asked in disgust. My numb body could not feel anything except for the excruciating pain of his betrayal.

"It was a mistake, you say. But the cruel thing is, it feels like the mistake is mine, for trusting you." I said and got the urge to slap him across the face.

"Why would you say such a thing? I love you. I can't live without you." He said and tried to touch me with his hands.

"EW, DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME!" I said and slapped his hand away.

Taehyung bit his lower lip and lowered his head. Does he really think I'm going to feel bad for him?

"We're done, Taehyung."
I bite my tongue, trying to hold the tears.
The only thing I could do was stare lifelessly at the brown eyes.

Taehyung was struggling to keep his tears silent.
"PLEASE DON'T SAY THAT, Y/N. IT WAS A STUPID MISTAKE, I PROMISE YOU IT WON'T EVER HAPPEN AGAIN" he begged.

"Imagine if I cheated on you, that too with your younger brother. You wouldn't be very happy, would you?
Just think about how you've been treating me for the past years. Do you really deserve me?" I asked, hoping he would reflect on that.
My whole face was now washed with a dull red, including the very end of my nose.

I finally turned around and was about to leave the bathroom.
"Don't you EVER try to find me again. I swear I won't hesitate to call the police." With that, I slammed the door behind me and quickly packed my clothes.

Surprisingly, Taehyung didn't try to stop me anymore. He was still in the bathroom. I am pretty sure I could hear whimpers coming from the bathroom. Unlike before, I didn't care anymore. He deserves to suffer and feel the pain he has caused me.

***
Taehyung pov

When Y/N busted in the bathroom, I knew what was going to happen. I knew she had found out the truth, and I knew she was going to end everything. I knew it all, but somehow when it happened it hit me like a truck.

She looked at me with that same disappointed face she'd given me a million times before. I felt a stinging in my heart. I opened my mouth to let in a small breath as tears welled in my eyes. I fought with everything I had to keep them from falling, but when she shook her head and turned away from me I couldn't control it. Pearl shaped tears rapidly streamed down my face and I started to whimper.
"Please.." I begged. But it was no use. She walked for the front door and left me there, alone. I collapsed to my knees and everything inside me shut down. My eyes stung and my body trembled. "...don't go" I muttered to myself, collapsing completely.

I have lost the one I love the most in the world, the one who have kept me stable over more than half my life-time, and it's all my mistake.