Chapter Four

"I think I have the perfect name for you." Camila says softly, looking down at her daughter.

The baby girl cooed and kicked her feet.

"What do you think of Octavia Ella Hernandez?" Camila asks, running her finger along her daughter's cheek.

The baby girl smiled a toothless smile.

Smiling, Camila stands up and carries her down to the living room where Ally, Marcus, and her sisters were waiting to find out the baby's name.

Oliver was sound asleep in Marcus' arms, having bonded with him.

Lauren was sitting beside her father, looking over his shoulder at the baby in his arms.

"I figured out her name." Camila says softly, sitting on the chair in front of them.

Everyone in the room turned their attention to the young girl.

"What? What is it?" Dinah asked excitedly.

"Octavia Ella Hernandez." Camila responds softly.

"Adorable!" Dinah gushed. "But question... why Hernandez? You're Cabello."

Biting her lip, Camila looks down. "I wanted them to have my family's last name."

"Oh. That makes sense." Dinah nodded.

Nodding her head, Camila gently shifts Octavia and looks at Ally. "Is that okay?" she asks softly.

Ally smiled softly. "Why wouldn't it be okay?" She asked.

Shrugging, Camila bites her lip and looks down at her daughter.

Octavia was shifting in her arms, kicking her feet.

"Camila, it's fine." Ally said, she smiled softly. "I'm honored."

A smile grows on Camila's lips and she gets up, moving over to Ally. "Thanks mama."

Ally smiled wider. "Don't thank me."

Octavia begins to softly fuss in Camila's arms while Oliver begins to fuss in Marcus' arms.

Marcus lay Oliver down in his bassinet that they kept in the living room.

Frowning, Camila shifts Octavia and moves to pick up Oliver.

Marcus frowned as he watched Camila. "Leave him." He said softly. "He's tired."

Picking him up, Camila shakes her head and makes her way upstairs, both babies were hungry.

Marcus sighed and ran his fingers through his his hair. "What are we supposed to do about her? Having those kids has changed her and I don't think it's for the better."

"What do you mean?" Ally asks with a frown.

"She's changed. She's not the happy girl we raised. She's lost that innocence and happiness. She's struggling and I don't know how to help her." Marcus said.

Ally shakes her head and turns to look at him. "She's fine."

"Fine?" Marcus asked.

"Yes, she's just tired, it happens after having a baby, let alone two." the blonde responds softly.

"But she won't let us help her." Marcus responded.

Shaking her head, Ally stands up. "She lets me help her."

"She won't let me help her." Marcus said. "And I don't understand why."

Sighing, the younger girl runs a hand through her hair. "Maybe because you're always busy when she needs help."