Chapter Eight

Emily was softly crying in her crib while Piper and Camila slept peacefully. The tiny girl wriggled and kicked her feet.

Ally makes her way into the room and frowns when she sees Camila and Piper practically wrapped around each other. Camila was shirtless from when she'd fallen asleep while nursing the baby. Frowning, she lifted the little girl into her arms and watched Camila and Piper for a moment.

Camila shifted even closer to Piper, nuzzling her neck.

Shaking her head, Ally left the room, brows furrowed.

Emily was softly crying in her arms, she was hungry and needed her diaper changed.

"Shh." Ally said softly, bouncing the little girl.

The little girl just continued to softly cry.

"Shh, come on, it's late." Ally said. "You'll wake everyone up."

Nuzzling her chest, Emily cries just as a soft rumble comes from her butt where Ally's hand was.

"I think I found the problem." Ally mumbled. She carried the little girl into the bathroom.

Emily continued crying, her tiny face turning red.

"Shh." Ally said softly.

Once her diaper was changed, the little girl relaxed some but was whining softly, she was hungry.

"Let's get you some milk and hopefully you'll fall asleep." Ally said.

Tired eyes stared up at Ally, the baby settling down as if she understood Ally.

Ally made her way down the stairs and into the kitchen.

Shifting, Emily kicks her feet, she was calmer than both her siblings but still had her moments.

Ally opened the fridge and pulled out a bottle of breast milk which she heated up in the microwave.

Emily was softly fussing in her arms.

"Shh." Ally bounced the little girl. She caught sight of Lauren sitting on the steps to the garden with Lillie beside her. 

Once the bottle was done, Ally grabbed it and made her way outside to Lauren.

"Hey pumpkin." Ally said softly, sitting down beside Lauren on the steps. "What's wrong?"

"I can't sleep." Lauren mumbled, running her fingers along Lillie's head.

Emily releases a soft cry, kicking her feet. She was waiting for her bottle.

Ally lifted the bottle to the little girl's lips. "You can't sleep? What's on your mind, pumpkin?"

Lauren shrugged, looking down at Lillie.

The baby immediately latched onto the bottle, her eyes falling closed.

Lauren rested her head on Lillie's and took a deep breath.

"Do you want to watch Lion King while Emily eats?" Ally asks softly.

Lauren shrugged. She closed her eyes for a brief moment before sitting up. "Kendall and I... we... we had sex." She mumbled, looking down at her hands, expecting to get yelled at.

Taking a deep breath, Ally looks at her youngest daughter. "Did she force you or were you ready?"

"I was ready." Lauren mumbled, swallowing. "She'd never force me... she said she was willing to wait if I wasn't ready."

"Were you safe?" Ally asks, shifting Emily as the baby takes her bottle.

"Safe?" Lauren lifts her head with a confused look.