Epilogue

Ten years later

Camila smiles widely as her and Piper sit with their family at Lauren and Kendall's wedding.

Piper rested her head on Camila's shoulder. "They both look amazing." She whispered.

Nodding her head, Camila leans over and kisses her wife on the forehead. "They do."

"I'm proud of Lauren." Piper whispered. "She was so afraid to come out and now look at her. She's getting married in front of everyone she knows."

"Not everyone. Our father isn't here." Normani said.

Sighing, Camila turns to look at her sister. "That's because he gave up on our family."

Normani nodded. "I think Lauren invited him but I don't think he wanted to come. She was hoping he would."

"I wish mom could have come, it would have been really good for Laur." Dinah says sadly, they had lost Ally two years ago, the day before Christmas.

"Yeah." Normani nodded. "She's really not herself anymore. She misses mom so much and not having dad around isn't helping. Losing Lillie didn't help either."

Camila looks down at the mention of Ally, losing her had been extremely hard on her and nobody realized it.

Piper squeezed Camila's hand supportively.

Taking a deep breath, Camila leans into Piper's side with her hand on her bulging stomach.

"It's starting." Dinah said.

Everyone goes silent as the priest brings his opening statement.

Lauren glanced anxiously at her sisters out of the corner of her eyes. She swallowed.

They all send her reassuring smiles.

Lauren nodded once as Kendall squeezed her hands gently.

"Lauren, do you take Kendall to be your wife." the priest asks her softly.

Lauren nodded. "I do." Her voice sounded croaky. She hadn't really been speaking much.

The priest looks toward Kendall. "And Kendall do you take Lauren to be your wife?"

"I do." Kendall smiled at Lauren. She squeezed her hand again.

"You may kiss the bride." the priest tells then both.

The two women kissed each other gently.

"Mama, I'm hungry." Christian whines from beside Piper.

"You'll get food in about ten minutes when we go to the reception." Piper said softly.