Chapter 9.

Steve's POV:

I woke up early to take Maggie to her date when I got home and went back into my bedroom Maddie was still asleep. I went in bed and cuddled her for a bit. Then I woke her up by kissing her a lot.

Maddie: "Baby five more minutes."

Me: "We have the house to ourselves today Maggie's on her date."

Maddie: "Ok I'm up!"

Maddie sat up and I held her in my arms for a bit I kissed the top of her head and my phone vibrated.

*Maggiecrain posted a photo*

Maddie: "Texting another girl?"

She asked in a joking matter.

Me: "No never my love. Maggie just posted a photo on Instagram."

I said kissing the top of her head and checking it. My heart started racing it was Maggie with a boy. My protective dad instincts came out.

Maddie: "My love what is wrong?"

Me: "Maggie is with a boy."

Maddie: "But honey we knew she was going to be with a boy she was going on a date."

Me: "I know I'm just not ready for her to get her heart broken."

Maddie: "Well lucky for her I've had my heart broken so many times I know just what to say."

Me: "Lucky for you whoever broke your heart the last time was the last time because I will never break your heart Madison."

Maddie: "Steve I love you."

Me: "I love you more."

The doorbell was ringing.

Me: "I forgot to tell you Luke was coming over today."

Maddie: "That's ok."

I got up from the bed to answer the door for Luke. We hung out for a few hours till Maggie got home. I posted on my Instagram since I don't really post on it.

 I posted on my Instagram since I don't really post on it

Stevecrain: Luke took this btw. But look at my beautiful fiancé 😍
Maddiecrainn: I love you to the moon and back.
Theocrain: Hey this is the first time you've posted in awhile. So cute.
Shirleyy: Aw look how happy you guys are! ❤️
Lukecrain: Happy to capture the beautiful couple.
Maggiecrain: I love my parents ❤️