Chapter 14.

Steve's POV:

Maggie: "Dad I had a dream I was in Hill house."

My heart dropped I couldn't believe it. The one thing I keep protecting her from finally found a way to her. I was sweating I didn't know what to do but Maggie began to say something.

Maggie: "I want to go to a mental hospital. Please dad my depression or something is making me think this."

Me: "If you want to then I will."

Maggie: "Yes."

I drove Maggie to the mental hospital and checked her in.

Maggie: "See you in two weeks dad."

Me: "Be careful I love you."

Maggie: "I love you too."

I headed home and my car said I had a incoming call.

*My princess 😍👑💞 is calling*
I clicked answer and Maddie began talking.

Maddie: "So apparently my mom didn't want a funeral she wanted him cremated and she's keeping his ashes I'll be home later tonight."

Me: "Oh thank god."

Maddie: "Honey is everything alright?"

Me: "Maggie is in a mental hospital for two weeks. Why don't we go on a little vacation. We'll go anywhere you want."

Maddie: "I want a break from the heat I've grown up with it all my life. Take me somewhere where it snows my love."

Me: "Ok. I promise. I love you see you soon."

I drove to The Airport I've had a sign in my car for days that says My beautiful fiancé so anytime I pick her up from the airport she knows where to find me. I got into the airport and held up my sign. She came running to me and gave me the biggest hug and kiss.

Maddie: "Ugh I missed you so much."

Me: "I missed you too."

We headed home since we weren't going to leave till the weekend Maddie automatically flopped on the bed.

Me: "Long flight?"

Maddie: "Yes. Tell me how much you love me, play with my hair, and let me fall asleep in your arms please. Oh and kiss me."

Me: "I will gladly do all of those thing."

I got on the bed and Maddie sat in my lap. I played with her hair and kissed her a lot. I wrapped my arms around her and started to tell her how much I loved her.

Me: "Love hasn't always been easy for me. But you came into my life and gave me hope again. You're so kind and beautiful and I knew right from the moment I saw you I wanted to marry you."

Maddie started to tear up.

Maddie: "I love you Steven Crain."

Me: "I love you Maddie."