Chapter 13.

Maggie's POV:

I headed home from school and came inside to see dad sitting on the counter looking sad. I had to ask him what was wrong right away or I would begin to worry and jump to my own conclusions.

Me: "Dad? Did mom leave us? Are you guys breaking up and the weddings off?!"

Steve: "No sweetie nothing like that! Her brother died last night and she's flying home for his funeral."

Me: "But I thought uncle Noah lived in San Diego?"

Steve: "Well they aren't from here sweetie they are from Orlando. That's where their mom lives so Maddie and her mom agreed that he'd be buried there."

Me: "Oh ok."

Dad ordered Chinese I ate my food and went to bed but my phone vibrated so I checked it. It was a text from Luka.

Luka: Let's get back together. Come outside.

Me: No goodbye.

*You have blocked Luka's number*

I put my phone away and went to sleep I had a very bad nightmare. Everything was black I woke up in the dream and I was in Hill house with Nell.

Nell: "Hello. You must be my beautiful niece."

Me: "Nell?"

Nell: "Yeah that's me."

Me: "I thought you were dead."

Nell: "Of course not silly!"

Me: "I'm scared."

Nell: "Don't Be. You need to tell your father to get you to hill house you need to see it you're connected to it. You can stop it you can burn it down. Maggie Maggie Maggie."

I woke up to see dad shaking me.

Steve: "You were screaming so loud what happened."

Me: "Dad. I had a dream I was in hill house."