find

🍒

🍒

next day.

🍒

"I must admit... I'm handsome as fuck" Taehyung mumbled to himself while putting his coat on. His coat was a brown vintage color, with his art designed at the back of it. He then wore his brown beret and round glasses to finish his look. He really looks like an artist that wanders around seoul. He then grabbed his wallet and started to walk towards the moonchild cafe which is a few blocks away.

time check: 1:49 pm

He walks near the pond, looking for future inspirations, and he played with some of the ducks. He sniffed the fragrance of nature, hoping that it will somehow help to increase his creativity in his future paintings.

time check: 1:57 pm

He then entered the shop, looking for yoongi, but he's not there, so he took a seat on one of the booths and waited for him.

🍒

Yoongi's POV

time check: 1:24 pm

"holy duck! I need to hurry!" I slightly cursed and walked towards the bathroom to take a shower. I just woke up, and I overslept. I hurriedly washed my body, my face, and brushed my teeth, might as well shave.

I then hurriedly left the bathroom, not bothering to put a towel on my lower body, which results in walking naked to my room. But when I entered the room, I did not expect to see Jimin laying on my bed. He looked up from his phone, and widened his eyes when he saw me completely uncovered. He smirked and I ran towards my closet, completely ignoring him even though I'm blushing really hard. I hurriedly grabbed my underwear to wear it but a hand grabbed my waist, pulling me to Jimin's body.

"Baby you surprised me, why are you going-" he clears his throat."-naked towards your room? what if someone else saw you and not me?" even though he's behind me, I can feel him smirk at my back. I elbowed his arms and glared at him. "babe, I'm on a hurry, please not now"

he scoffed and crossed his arms behind me. "Where are you going?"

"on a cafe, I'm going to meet my student" I answered, my body covered now with clothes. "Wait what? you have a student? you're a teacher?! Why didn't you t-" "Babe, I'm in a hurry right now, I'm going to explain later okay? You can go home if you want." I said, now fixing my hair and spraying perfume on my body. "Whatever, goodluck on your 'student'" he rolled his eyes and left my room.

I gave no inportance of him for a moment because Taehyung said 2 pm SHARP. So I hurriedly wore my bucket hat and sprinted towards my car.

timecheck: 1:52 pm

"shiz" I slightly cursed again because there was an accident earlier on the road, resulting in traffic. I anxiously tapped the steering wheel with my fingers while waiting for the road to be clear again. I cursed under my breath looking at the time.

🍒

time check: 1:58

I parked my car on the Moonchild cafe, checking if my car doors are locked first, then walked towards the cafe. It was a hussle while getting in the cafe, because many people are leaving.

time check 2:00 pm

I sighed in victory, and waved towards Taehyung. He smiled and I smiled back.

"You're lat- oh wait- just right on time!" he showed me his boxy smile and gave me the menu, "pick one because I'll order afterwards."

"okay...Iced americano please." I did not bother to look at the menu because the coffee that I only liked is iced americano.

"nice choice, are you a regular here?" he asked then he called for the waiter.

"yeah, but not nowadays."

"why?"

"busy to some of my artworks, and my boyfriend always has plans"

"oh.-" Taehyung clears his throat."-anyways, I asked you on a 'meeting' because I want to know you better, might as well make friends right?" he smiled and I nodded in response.

"Are you sure you that's all you want in replace for your camera? If I were you, I would request for something more hard to do."

"well it's no problem, except for the fact that my best photos are there. but I just really need lessons, because after many years in art school, I still don't get it. I don't even know how I passed." he chuckled and I grinned in response.

"so we are going to start next week right? Am I going to your house....or your work place?"

"My workplace is in my house asshole." he said, chuckling at the nickname that he gave me.

"Assho- wait, why are you calling me that? You should be calling me hyung! You disrespectful brat! ALSO Don't swear, I don't like swearing." I glared at him, whisperedly shouting.

"Well you ARE an asshole when we first met so I might as well call you that. I won't call you hyung duh. And lastly, I like swearing so, you can't stop me." He held my hand jokingly but I pulled away. Our drinks came and we talked more.

🍒

"so-" taehyung drank his last portion of coffee, "-what do you mostly paint?"

I held my chin for a second, looking for the right words to answer.

"Well, more on realistic surroundings and structures, you saw one of my artworks at the exhibit you idiot." I answered.

"Wow, same!!!..... I'm not an idiot, asshole."

"Yes you are, idiot." I leaned closer.

"asshole" he also leaned forward.

"idiot"

"asshole"

"idiot"

he held my wrists tightly and pulled me towards the exit. I saw him put his payment at the table, while I can't remove his grip on my wrists.

"Don't be stubborn asshole."

🍒

| Author's Notes.

Baaam! Double update!
Thank you for your unconditional support and excuse me for any mistakes. Don't forget to vote and comment aswell!

ILY♡