same

🍒

🍒

It’s been two weeks, since Taehyung drew Yoongi as his model. And two weeks since the mint haired man behaves a little bit down, and sad. Taehyung, however, did not like seeing the man like this. Yoongi still tried to pretend that everything is fine with him, but the brunette knew better. He knew that Yoongi’s boyfriend does not spend time with him anymore, he felt that Jimin did not even care about Yoongi anymore. He felt that Jimin just ditched him alone, here, in a place full of unanswered questions.

Taehyung’s thoughts about the pale man was interrupted by Yoongi himself. “Taetae? You alright? You dazed off.”

“Uhhh.. yeah. I was just carried away from something. I probably need more motivation, I guess.” The brunette said while damping his paintbrush on the canvas. The older nodded and acknowledged his response. “Carried away from what?” he asked, suddenly feeling more curious. Taehyung then sighed and stopped whatever he is doing and payed his full attention on Yoongi. “Well, it’s about you-“

The older’s phone rings. He answered it right away, knowing that it is his boyfriend, Jimin. They haven’t talked for 4 days now, and for Yoongi, that felt like forever. He was miserable. He was broken.

“Sorry taetae, I have to take this.” The older said and looked at the opposite side where
Taehyung was not seated. He then swiped the call, hearing a sad Jimin at the other line. Yoongi felt anxious about this call, nor he did not even expect his boyfriend to call him at this hour. “Hey Jimin? What’s wrong? I missed you so muc-“

Let’s break up.”

With what Yoongi heard, tears dwelled up in his eyes. ‘I already expected this so why am I crying?’ he scolded himself, while trying to hold back his tears that were already flowing anyways. What’s the point?

“W-wha-w-whe-w-why?” Yoongi asked, his hands shaking because of the silence that him and Jimin shares through the phone.

“I want to take a break. I think that we’re not enough for each other, you feel that too, yeah?” Jimin asked while Yoongi did not even gave a response. “Y-yoonie?”

Yoongi ended the phone call, He stood up to wipe his tears and to grab his small bag. He stormed out of the working room while Taehyung continuously begged Yoongi to tell him what happened. He was ignored though, but still, he can see the hurt that Jimin gave Yoongi. He was not happy. He did not want to see the mint haired man cry. But nonetheless, the pale small man quickly grabbed his car, (now regularly brought to the brunette’s house from time to time), then hurriedly left Taehyung’s house. The brunette on the other hand, was left alone, and confused at everything.