time.

🍒

🍒

Yoongi drove through the road, tears still falling from his precious, fragile, and beautiful eyes. He still cannot believe that his boyfriend for a year and a half would just end it all in a single phone call. His direction was towards Jimin's house and he simply knew that he won't regret this happening. He finally parked his car on the front, stepping out quickly as he grabbed his spare keys to his boyfriend's house. He easily opened the door, running towards Jimin's room. The room that they shared together on such occasions, the room that they cuddled to sleep, and the room that provided as their haven, their sanctuary, and their own place.

Many memories were made there, but it all shattered away when Yoongi opened the door.

He met his 'ex'-boyfriend, and another man, doing such erotic things. Loud noises were now heard because of the now, opened door. And Yoongi cannot process what the fuck is happening infront of his eyes.

"What the fuck Jimin?!" Yoongi finally said, screaming his mind out over these two men. Jimin then lifted his body from the mattress, pushing away the man above him, and looked at Yoongi with guilt. "Yoongi." He breathed.

This time, the mint haired man did not cry, instead, he spat everything that he wanted to say to his boyfriend that did not even treated him right. "Fucking Jimin. You fucking broke up with me minutes ago and then you're already fucking someone else? How could you be so stupid!"

"look Yoongi I can expl-"

"No! You look! Have you ever thought of our relationship Jimin? Have you ever considered everything that we've been through?! It's almost 2 years! And now you just threw it all away, you fucking son of a bitch!" Yoongi spat, making Jimin cry and the man with him stare at confusion.

"Oh now you're crying? Tell me, Jimin. Were you cheating on me when you told me countless times that you were busy from 'work'?!"

Jimin did not respond.

"Well, I was right after all." Yoongi wiped his tears, then left the house for the last time. He left nothing behind. He won't ever go back there and to him, again.

- - - - -

Yoongi went back to his car as soon as possible, a bucket of tears dripping from his eyes, his heart aching from the hurt, and his breathing getting shorter and shorter every time that scene shows up in his mind. The scene that his boyfriend was cheating in front of him, clueless of everything. He then needed someone to cry onto, he needed comfort, he needed love. And he exactly know where he can find it.

🍒

"Yoongs? What happened?" Taehyung said as he opened the door for Yoongi. He saw the man in such a broken state, he saw the man in a vulnerable condition, and he definitely hates it when he cries.

"Jimin broke up with me. And when I visited him, I saw him....."

"You saw him what?"

"I saw him with a-another man." This was it, Yoongi finally broke down in tears, and Taehyung couldn't be any furious at the man that made his precious baby cry.

Taehyung then pulled him in his arms, rubbing his back as he comforted Yoongi. The older cried and cried, wetting the brunette's shirt. Taehyung couldn't help it but to also cry because of this, because of this situation. He wanted to kiss his tears away, He just wanted to kiss the pain until it fades completely, but he can't. He knew that it will hurt Yoongi more, and he knew that this is not the right time.

"Don't cry yoongs, I'm here. Taetae is here."

When Yoongi heard those words, he calmed down a bit but he still hugged Taehyung, clinging onto him tightly until they can't breathe. "I don't want to see you cry. Just look at my idiotic face, hm?" Taehyung then grabbed Yoongi's chin to lift his face up. Now their faces in level with each other, and Taehyung grabbed the crying man's wet cheeks, then wiped the tears off while smiling softly.

They can be like that till forever if they wanted to.