[ epilogue. ]

🍒

🍒

"Come on taetae! We'll be late!" Yoongi said as he pulled Taehyung's busy arm. He now dyed his hair from mint to gray and Taehyung still remained as a brunette. The younger is now wearing his favorite coat and he puts on his beret while Yoongi runs from his closet to grab something. Taehyung did not noticed it, because he's still cleaning his large but cute glasses. After a minute or two, Yoongi came back, holding a wrapped box.

"Taetae! I have a gift for you! Happy anniversary!-" he then kissed the brunette's cheeks and gave him the beautiful gift. "Thank you yoongs! Don't worry, I'll give you a memorable present this time." With this words, Yoongi nodded in excitement as he said, "Open it, quick!"

"Okay! Okay!" Taehyung said as he finally opened the present. The object inside the pretty box was revealed, resulting a thankful Taehyung that cries in happiness when he saw the gift.

A camera.

"...yoongs! Thank you so much! Fuck I love you so much! You didn't have to do this!" the brunette thanked as he hugged the smaller man, giving him butterfly kisses on his face.

"I wanted to buy you one, because that's the reason why we knew each other in the first place." Yoongi said softly as he kissed Taehyung. The younger then held the older's waist and cheeks, as he deepens the sweet, loving kiss. The older tangled his fingers on Taehyung's dark brown locks, throwing the beret on the side. They tasted each other for a while, both of them smelt like cherries, and they both felt happiness like paintings that are magnificently drawn, coffees that are well made, and songs that were beautifully written. Taehyung is happy. Yoongi is happy.

They are happy.

They soon broke the kiss, sweet stares shared by the two young lovers as they mumbled 'I love you' to each other. "I'll capture all the memories that we'll share together with this camera." Taehyung said as he kissed the older's forehead.

🍒

"Where will you bring me, taetae? I'm so full from our dinner... can we take a rest first?" Yoongi said as he held the younger's arms.

Taehyung was currently covering the older's eyes as he guides him towards a place, a special place to be exact. "Wait, we're almost here!"

After a few steps, he then sighed in content as he saw the old, but still pretty building infront of them. He then removed his hands on Yoongi's eyes and lovingly smile at him. "You can open your eyes now."

"Okay..." Yoongi then responded, opening his eyes to see the building that was too special for the two of them.

It was the exhibition where they first met.

Yoongi slightly teared up at the memories that the two shared in there... the aggressiveness, the flirting, and the swear words that they spat inside this very beautiful building.

"Let's go inside, shall we?" Taehyung said as he held his boyfriend's waist and walked him towards the exhibition.

"The last time that I went here is when I first met you. How dare you take all my precious time that I can't go to my favorite exhibition?!" Yoongi said playfully, teasing the younger as he saw the paintings surrounding the place again.

"Shut up, you love me more" Taehyung said as he smirked at Yoongi.

"psshh, whatever- oh look! It's my painting! Gosh I missed this one!" the older then squealed and jumped happily in front of his painting.

"it's your painting?! What the fuck! This is my favorite one in this exhibition!" Taehyung said
enthusiastically as he shakes Yoongi's shoulders. "I guess you have a great taste, then" the older smirked as they wandered around the exhibition more.

"One day we'll have our own exhibition too."

🍒

"Fuck! Let me take a picture of you! You're so cute!" Taehyung giggled as he positioned Yoongi in the painting. "No fair! You should be in the picture too! Let me take that camera-" he grabbed Taehyung's new camera, but when he held it, it slipped from his hand.

Luckily, the brunette caught it quickly, not letting Yoongi break a camera again in this exhibition. "Shit! I'm so clumsy! I was so nervous that I would break your camera again!" Yoongi said as he covers his face. Taehyung removed Yoongi's hold from his pretty face and smiled fondly. "Don't worry, you won't ever break a camera again, because I'll catch it over and over again if I have to."

"You're so cheesy, taetae." Yoongi giggled.

"But you love it."

"Yeah... I love every bit of you"

"Same to you." Taehyung said as he touched his nose with Yoongi's and rubbed it together. They smiled in the contact and finally said,

"I love you."

END.