definitely

🍒

🍒

Jung Hoseok. Do you know Jung Hoseok?” Taehyung said, not regretting what he is doing at the moment. “No. Is he really better than my Kookie though? I doubt that.” The mint haired man said, a little bit hesitant about the ‘hoseok’ guy. “Don’t call Jungkook like that,” Taehyung scoffed at jealousy. “Anyways… Hoseok is a sunshine, trust me.” He then added and winked at the smaller man.

Why not Taehyung?

🍒

“If this doesn’t work out, I’ll stop asking for recommendations to you. I think I’ll just live alone for the rest of my life.” Yoongi said, emphasizing the word ‘life’. Taehyung chuckled at that and continued finding outfits for Yoongi. “Well if you’re so worked out on finding a boyfriend, why not me instead?” He said and the older’s cheeks flushed a light pink in color, Taehyung did not saw the blush, but he knew that he made the older flattered. With this he smiled and luckily found the right outfit for Yoongi’s date. “Lucky you. I found the perfect outfit! Hoseokie-hyung will definitely love you with this one!”

Yoongi smiled at Taehyung, not having any choice but to agree as he pushes Taehyung to the bathroom (that is connected to his room) and finally wear the clothes that the brunette picked for him in his bedroom.

For Yoongi, he thought that Taehyung is not just an artist, but also a stylist. He has a great taste in fashion, and he admires him for that too. After wearing the outfit, a loud noise from his bathroom was heard. “Yoongs, are you done? You’ll be late if you keep moving slowly” The brunette said as he shouts from the bathroom.

“Yeah, I’m done, you can come here now.” The mint haired man said as he watched Taehyung unlock the bathroom door and enter his bedroom once again. The brunette now looked at Yoongi as if he’s the most beautiful man in the universe, specifically, a cat. “Do I look good?” Yoongi snapped Taehyung from his trance as he waved his hand towards the brunette.

“You’re fucking beautiful.”

“Thanks, idiot.” Yoongi laughed as he says that nickname again.

“FUCK YOU, I TOLD YOU THAT I HATE ‘IDIOT’ AS MY NICKNAME” Taehyung said, making an expression that says ‘you offended me’ to the older.

“okay, okay. Chill, taetae, I think that I should go now”

“Fine, whatever. I’ll stay at your house for today, and wait for you to come back, okay?”

“Okay.”

“Enjoy your date, I guess?”

“Yeah, fine whatever. I’ll get Hoseok anyways, because you pushed Jungkook away.”

“Yah! Atleast thank me that I introduced you to my friends, right?”

“right, right. Thank you taetae. I appreciate you helping me to move on, you know?”

“Do you really mean it?” Taehyung asked, looking through Yoongi’s eyes.

“Yes, I do mean it.”

“Do you still love Jimin?”

“Fuck no, I don’t anymore.”

With what Yoongi said, the brunette had a glint of hope in his heart, he can still have Yoongi. But maybe not now, he thinks?

“Then that’s the spirit! Go to your date right now before you’ll make Hoseokie-hyung wait!” he said, now regretting the things that he had done.

‘Maybe he should’ve confessed rather than introducing him to the perfect guy.’

🍒

“Good-afternoon, You must be Taehyungie’s friend? I’m Hoseok.”

“Oo-oh, Yes, yes, It’s me. Nice to meet you, Hoseok. I’m Yoongi.”

“Thank you for waiting for a little while, my hyung was a bit annoying so I have to deal with him this morning.” Hoseok said as he chuckled lightly infront of a gorgeous man named Yoongi. “Oh, no worries. I even thought that I’d be the one who’s coming late today.” The mint haired man said as he flashed Hoseok a gummy smile.

The man smiled back, easily adoring Yoongi as he gave him a menu.

“What do you want to eat?” Yoongi asked to his date, feeling a bit shy about this whole idea of dating.

“You.” Hoseok joked as he laughed at the table while Yoongi’s cheeks flushed a bright color of red, covering his face because of it.

“What’s even funny, is that I thought that Taehyung was just joking when he recommended you to me!" he laughed again. "But come to think of it, I think you’re cute.” Hoseok said as he watched the older in amusement because his face got redder.

“Don’t say that, I’m going to continue blushing if you don’t stop complimenting me.” Yoongi said as Hoseok laughed in response.

“But I’m serious though. I think Taehyung really cares for you if he lets you go and let you be happy with someone else.”

“W-what do you mean?” Yoongi asked, now turning serious as he felt his heart skip a beat when Hoseok told him that.

“Nevermind what I just said, anyways, let’s order now, yeah?”

yeah.”

🍒